Poem into cards

Loleo

Create a Yugioh card based off a poem and continue the game with new poems!

Use the poem as inspiration to create your own card. Each line is a metaphor of an actual effect, try to include at least two effects that match the lines of the poem

You are allowed to post custom types/Attributes as criteria. 

If 2+ weeks go by without an update, a person can do their own prompt to keep the game moving.

TheBlackCatter:

My Tiny Hedgehog

[Level 1 | Earth]

Beast/Effect

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a monster you control as an Equip Card. So long as this monster is equipped to another monster, the equipped monster can negate battle damage. If the equipped monster is involved in a battle, deal 400 damage to your opponent's life points. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead. If this monster is not equipped to a monster on your End Phase, send this card back to your hand.

ATK: 400  DEF: 600

Next

- A sword in hand, and cape aflutter (warrior type)

- Though I appear weak, I tear them asunder (increase ATK for battle calculation)

- I will hide in the bush, a clever little trick (flip effect)

- If any of them find me, their lord I'll stick (effect damage)

Entrenched Soldier

Earth Level 3

400/2000

FLIP: Deal 300 damage for every faceup monster on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

This monster gains 800 ATK for each faceup monster you control during damage calculation only.

Next

I fall from great heights

I protect my disciples

No matter the consequences

I protect what maters

Rayfield:

Master Kuuki of the Wisdom Zephyrs

Level 8                                                                                  WIND

Winged Beast / Effect

I you control 2 or more Level 4 or lower WIND monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If Summoned this way: Your opponent cannot target Level 4 or lower WIND monsters you control with card effects until the end of the next turn. If your opponent would target a Level 4 or lower WIND monster for an attack: You can change the attack target to this card instead, also, after damage calculation, if this card destroyed a monster by battle, you can pay 1000 LP, and if you do, place that destroyed monster on the top of your opponent's Deck. If this card is in your GY, and a Level 4 or WIND monster you control would be destroyed by your opponent's card, you can banish this card instead.

ATK 2700 / DEF 2000

Next

Hidden in the Shadows

A name shall I sing

Filling you with sorrows

Only known by Puppets of string

Edited by ITSUKOSOADO
  • Like 2

Melodromatica

WIND Level 1

Fiend/Tuner/Effect

FLIP: Target one monster your opponent controls; destroy the target and this card, if you do , you can summon a synchro monster that is one level higher than the targeted monster ignoring its summoning conditions (this is treated as a synchro summon).

(this is not necessary but I wanted to add more flavor: A piano hidden in a corner that only plays minor, to strike a cord it may become a demonic harp.)

Next:

Ever high and ever low

I'm always where the wind will blow

I'm here I go out of sight

Watch out or I just might bite

This sounds more like a riddle rather than a poem xD. I dunno what''s this. There's stuff like frostbite, perhaps a particularly cold air... but it says where the wind will blow, and wind/air are pretty much synonyms, specially in poems... kinda sounds like a bird, but birds don't bite, they peck... dude, the hell? xD

786414731036327987.png?v=1

Inukaze, Governor of Currents

Level 10                       WIND

Beast / Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Deck) by banishing 1 monster from your hand, and 1 monster from your GY. (Quick Effect): You can banish this card until your next Standby Phase. If during your previous turn this card was banished by its own effect: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; halve its ATK, then place 1 Bite Wound Counter on the target. Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Bite Wound Counter on monsters they control. During your End Phase, if the monsters banished by this card's effects are WIND: You can return this card to your hand, then Special Summon those WIND monsters, but negate their effects.

ATK 3000 / DEF 2000

Yeah, it's a freaking flying dog that bites, hides and goes up and down xD

Next

Little girl, listen and be awake

For it is time a choice you take

Defend your kingdom, fight and prevail

Or join with your beloved, and into darkness fade

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Like 1

Star-crossed war queen

Level 12 Wind

5000/5000

warrior/effect

Cannot be normal summoned or set can only be special summoned from your hand or GY while the difference in the number of monsters between players is 5 or more. At the start of each main phase if this card is in your GY and the summoning conditions are met you must special summon this monster. This card's summon cannot be negated. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's effect activations. When this card is summoned; your opponent does not take damage for the rest of the turn your opponent gains LP equal to 1000 per monster you summon for the rest of the turn, activate one of of the following effects:

-Switch control of all monsters on the field

-Special summon up to 4 warrior monsters from your GY and a link 4 monster ignoring its summoning conditions.

This monster not controlled by its owner is unaffected by card effects, cannot be tributed, and cannot change control.

Next:

My perfect logic never fails

My morals are not quite as acute

I travel off the rails

Though I know I'm mighty astute

• Like 1

Logos Warpos, Legendary Gambler

Level 4                                    DARK

Warrior / Effect

You can toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, banish all cards your opponent controls in this card's column. If you call it wrong, banish all cards you control in adjacent zones to this card OR take 2000 damage, then banish all cards your opponent controls in this card's column. During your Standby Phase: You can choose 1 card in your opponent's hand; reveal at, then you can reveal 1 card in your hand with the same type of card (Monster, Spell or Trap) of the revealed opponent's card, and if you do, shuffle that card into the Deck. You can only use each effect of "Logos Warpos, legendary Gambler" once per turn.

~~~~~

Sooo, basically, the idea is, a gambler with off rail morals whose "perfect logic" makes its effect go through, even if he has to pay for those acute morals (2000 damage taken) in due time. He shows off his intelligence by revealing opponent's hands and using his own resources to shuffle the card into the opponent's Deck.

~~~~~

Next

A sharp and beautiful rainbow fin

And sword long and dangerous akin

Witness how any shield I pierce

And schooling defense is fierce

• Like 2

Feel free to yell at me if I misunderstood that last line.

Yarados, The Rainbow Spearfish

WATER Lvl/11 Mer-knight/Effect

This monster does piercing battle damage. If you opponent controls a defence position monster in a column you control no monsters in you can special summon this monster to that column and if you do that monsters defence becomes zero and this monster attacks it your opponent cannot activate a card effect in response to this effect. If this monster is face up on the field all monsters you control double their defence.

ATK/4300 DEF/ 3000

Many challenge me

but their efforts are for nought

as I am the the supreme soldier

and my lords Dreadnought

• Like 2

Agile Warship Jorfenheim

Level 4                            WATER

Machine / Union / Effect

Once per turn, you can either (Quick Effect): Target 1 "Dreadnought" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, return this card to your hand instead. When the equipped monster inflict battle damage: You can target 1 Level 5 or lower Machine monster in your GY, except "Agile Warship Jorfenheim"; Special Summon it. 

~~~~

The idea here is not as straightforward. Given the first and second verse, it sounds like it's a monster that cannot be destroyed by battle or/and card effects, but I wanted to try something else (I mean, this is about getting inspiration, right?). Instead of the above, I changed the typical Union Monster effect to be a Quick Effect. That way, whenever this card is attacked or targeted, it can "triumph" over the opponent's efforts (challenges) by making an union with its Lord Dreadnought, which could be considered the flagship. It can avoid destruction and serve for the greater purpose, which imo, is worthy of the supreme soldier, because that title should not be given only to the mightiest in terms of raw power ***wink***

~~~~

Next:

Sheathe thy Sword, young warrior

And listen calmly to your heart, 

Only then the truth you can tell apart

And thus defeat shadows of the past 

• Like 1

Pure heart's struggle

LIGHT level 8

800/4000

warrior/effect

This card can be normal summoned without tributes, if it is treat this monster as a level 2 with 1/4 its original stats. Unaffected by card effects except its own during the battle phase. If this card battles you can discard 2 cards; quadruple its ATK. If this card survives battle, you can declare the name of the top card of your deck banish it, apply the appropriate effect:

declared correct- draw 2 cards and shuffle all the cards in your opponents GY into their deck

declared wrong- destroy this card

(I like these ~)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took heart of the cards inspiration.

honorable mention effects

- its summon could not be negated if you had 6+ banished light and or dark monsters

- effect if the revealed card was spell trap monster (could banish shuffle or destroy)

- good vs dark bad vs light

- board wipes upon destruction

- banish to move around light and dark cards and draw

- banish to quadruple a monster's attack and make it unaffected by card effects

- If this card's summon is negated halve your LP

- making it a dragon (because dragon link support) or beast warrior

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next:

Your glow was so pure

but now you falter

you were simple for sure

but now you're sitting on an altar

Edited by ITSUKOSOADO
"alter" was a typo
  • Like 1

Ooook, but... I'll work under the assumption that the very last word in line 4 is altar, and alter was a typo.

Shadow of Former Justice

Equip Spell

Equip only to a LIGHT monster. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a face-up DARK monster: Destroy that monster. If the monster equipped with this card destroys 3 monsters by battle or by this card's effect: Destroy the equipped monster, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Shadowy Arrogant Token" (Fiend/DARK/Level 12) with double the ATK and DEF of the monster this card was equipped to, then equip this card to that Token (even if the Token is not LIGHT), also it gains the following effect.
* At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a face-up LIGHT monster: Destroy that monster.
Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, if you control a "Shadowy Arrogant Token", take 700 damage.

~~~~

So, this is the tale of a humble Hero of Light who was able to wield great power and defeat the Darkness. In time, after he gained fame by defeating foes, he became arrogant and his powers deviated.I liked making a non-monster in this game, for a change, though it was tricky.

~~~~

Next:

The Darkness in me is you

When you are close and around

Mercilessly my foes I wound

But my destruction I feel inbound

P:D: I forgot to mention, my previous "poem" was inspired by Cecil, MC of Final Fantasy IV. He was a Dark Knight that had to face himself and understand his opponent, in a sense accept it, as he was irremediably a part of him. If you attack instead of sheathing your sword, you lose.

• Like 1

Duel Link

level 4 Dark

Fiend/effect

When the difference between both players LP is less then the difference when this card is flipped face up this card gains ATK equal to the difference of the 2 differences. If the difference between both players LP become larger or both players LP are equal, banish this card.

0/0

a little convoluted of an effect but I took the poem as they bound between duelist in battle. Duel link is a fiend that becomes more powerful as LP is more similar than when it was summoned but can't survive if equal or far apart. 

Next:

Up and Down you move Consistently.

I feel the waves all around.

Light Sound and water meet.

How big is your splash?

Ko'a Mu Tapuki, Sovereign of Waves

Level 5                                                  WATER

Reptile / Effect

You can only Special Summon this card if you control a card that lists "Umi" in its card text. Twice per turn (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Twice per turn (Quick Effect): You can return this face-up card you control to your hand. When this card is Special Summoned during your turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls for every 2 WATER monsters you control, except this card; return the target(s) to the hand. You can only use this effect of "Koa Mua Tapuki, Sovereign of Waves" once per turn.

ATK 2400 / DEF 500

~~~~~

I believe this one is pretty self explanatory 😄 . And man, it truly makes a splash 🌊

~~~~~

Next:

It is me, ancient like the serene mountain

that will gently nourish thy fountain

Come and accept me, for your harvest I shall nourish

And happiness in your life thou shall see flourish

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pure water

spell

Gain 500 LP. At the 2nd standby phase after activation, return a monster you control to your hand; Draw one card, add a card from your GY to your hand.

Next:

Scorching heat or biting cold.

Burned or grilled as unstoppable as being trolled.

Clothes a bundle of warmth in the desperate freeze.

Clothes are more reliable than AC.

To fall asleep and never wake in the sun’s relentless rays.

To always move and find more shelter from the snow’s torrent.

I shall take the path I feel I may resist.

I can’t stand the heat I have left the kitchen.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Scorching heat or biting cold.

Burned or grilled as unstoppable as being trolled.

Clothes a bundle of warmth in the desperate freeze.

Clothes are more reliable than AC.

To fall asleep and never wake in the sun’s relentless rays.

To always move and find more shelter from the snow’s torrent.

I shall take the path I feel I may resist.

I can’t stand the heat I have left the kitchen.

O_O 8 lines? ***Difficulty intensifies***

Seeker of Weather Balance - Formeus

Level 4                                           LIGHT

Fairy / Effect

If this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Embodiment of Heat Token" (Pyro/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 250) and 1 "Embodiment of Cold Token" (Aqua/WATER/Level 1/ATK 250/DEF 500). These Tokens cannot be destroyed by battle or be used as Tribute or material for a Summon. Once per turn, you can either: equip 1 "Embodiment Token"to this card OR Special Summon it. If this card would leave the field, you can destroy the equipped card instead. While this card is equipped with an "Embodiment of Heat Token", increase this card's ATK by 1200, also, If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. While this card is equipped with an "Embodiment of Cold Token", increase this card's DEF by 1200, also it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

ATK 1000 / DEF 1000

Next:

Primogenitor of all things

Above everything I pull the strings

I watch as the puppets unfold the spectacle

While I sneer and laugh at my pinnacle.

You think I am boasting, little one?

Try and prove me, for all you want

I shall always prevail in fight

For I am the sublime Light!

• Like 1

Danger! God!

LIGHT Level 12

Fairy/Effect

4000/4000

If you have 10 or more "Danger" cards in your GY, you can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire hand, then you discard the chosen card. Then, if the discarded card was not "Danger! God!", Special Summon 1 "Danger! God!" from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card. If this card is discarded: You can take control of one monster with 2000 or more ATK your opponent controls. This card is unaffected by your card effects. You can only use this effect of "Danger! God!" once per turn.

Next:

Translucent and bouncy 

Fluffy and sweet 

worth more than a cent

more bountiful than currency

mellow jello melfy you meet

(sorry for being a little too obvious you can ignore the fifth line)

Edited by ITSUKOSOADO

Jellfy The King of Fluff

Level 2 LIGHT

Beast/Effect/Fusion

Marshmallon + (2+ melffy)

(This card is treated as Marshmallon while on the field and in the GY)

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is targeted by a card effect, you can add one level 2 beast from your GY to your hand; negate the effect that targeted this monster. If a Rank 2 monster you control battles an opponent's monster special summoned from the extra deck: after damage calculation return that monster to the extra deck and inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's LP.

1000/1000

Next:

I can't see hear, taste, feel, see, smell, or speak

I fade away slowly

I am scared of my surroundings

I'll do anything for help

Evanescent Doll

Level 4           DARK

Fairy / Effect

You can discard 1 card; Special Summon this card to your opponent's field. Cannot be targeted by card effects. This card cannot attack, change Battle Position by other card effects or be used as Tribute or material for a Summon. If 3 or more cards are adjacent to this card: You can Set this card. Starting from your third Standby Phase after you took control of this card: You can pay 1000 LP; send this card to the GY.

ATK 1000 / DEF 2000

~~~~

A truly tragic card. A being weakening and fading, can't do anything at all, but to hinder your opponent as it stays there immobile. BUT "Scared of its surroundings" = changes to face-down if stuff is adjacent to it (giving a chance to the opponent to get rid of it more easily).  I fade slowly = Standby Phases that pass. And that last line you gave in PM... welp the send to the GY was the "help" it needed. Sigh, poor little one.

~~~~

Next:

Jumping, Shouting, Dancing!

I can't stop myself from prancing

With a powerful kick I'll send my foes flying

I am strong, you won't see me dying!

Something with a lighter tone n.n

• Like 1

Burro Danzante

level 10

This card cannot be Pendulum summoned. You can special summon this card by sending 2 Pendulum monsters from either side the field to the GY. This card can only attack monsters in its column. Can attack directly if their are no monsters in this cards column. Once during either player's turn: move this card to an adjacent column. Unaffected by cards not in the same column.

2800/1600

Next:

The only 2 things you can rely on are death and taxes

don't forget about change

you will have happiness as all things come

I am the 4 absolutes of death, taxes, change, and happiness

(Ray I don't know how this keeps happening, but I'm out of reactions again) Thanks for taking my heavy hitter and I'm thankful for the change in pace.

Edited by ITSUKOSOADO
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 4:55 AM, ITSUKOSOADO said:

(Ray I don't know how this keeps happening, but I'm out of reactions again) Thanks for taking my heavy hitter and I'm thankful for the change in pace.

Lol, don't worry, it happens. And welp, there's no rule in this game that makes you Like the previous poem. I like receiving likes, if you allow me the redundancy, if I deserve it, but I won't get angry if you couldn't/didn't like the previous poems. What makes me confused, as I mentioned to you earlier once, is when someone says they liked something I made but do not react to it. I keep wondering if I missed doing something else to earn the reaction 'cause that's how my twisted mind works xD. Anywho, back to the game!

The Quad Inevitability

Continuous Spell

This card's activation and effect cannot be negated. Unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Place 1 Inevitability Counter on this card each time one of the following situations happen.
🔵 A monster(s) is sent from the field to the GY
🔵 A player pays a cost.
🔵 A monster's characteristic (Attribute, Level, Type, ATK, DEF or Effect) changes by a card effect.
🔵 A player gains LP.
If this card has 40 or more Inevitability Counters: You win the Duel.

~~~~

Bullet 1 - Death / Bullet 2 - Taxes / Bullet 3 - Change / Bullet 4 - Happiness. 40 or more because certain effects happen simultaneously. You don't want to jump from 39 to 41 and screw it all lol.

~~~~

Next:

My daily work is that of a Secretary

I deal with internal infernal affairs

For demons who don't behave, beware!

You got to be evil, or your day won't fare well!

• Like 1

Hell's Manager

level 6 Dark

Fiend/Effect

Can be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on the field (1 under each player's control) All monsters that don't attack during their controller's turn are sent to the GY during the End Phase; deal the turn player 1000 LP damage for each monster sent to the GY by this effect, neither player can summon monsters with the same name as a monster sent to the GY by this effect.

200/3000

Next:

Icy hot

I Scorch I freeze

Incited by a gentle breeze

one with the flock of Flundereeze

Flundereeze Inferngull

WATER

Winged Beast

Level 10

ATK 3200/DEF 500

Effect: If this card is Tribute Summoned: Add 1 "Flundereeze" monster from your GY to your hand, then immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 monster. If there is a WIND monster on the field, once per turn, you can send one monster your opponent controls to the GY, also, non-Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls cannot declare an attack or activate their effects.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamble away your royalty

In the tombs of the long-dead kings

Dressed up in all their finery

Gilding peace with poisoned rings

Edited by TheWanderingMist
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 8:57 PM, TheWanderingMist said:

Gamble away your royalty

In the tombs of the long-dead kings

Dressed up in all their finery

Gilding peace with poisoned rings

Mmm... too metaphoric, it could mean many things, but each verse is hard to link with particular YGO effects, it's more like a complete interpretation of one being and what capabilities it could have... tricky. I'll take a simple approach, but sorry if it has no relation to what you had in mind.

Arakkar, Descendant of Corrupt Kings

Dark                                                           Level 8

Warrior / Effect

You can target 1 "Corrupt King" monster in your GY; send this card to the GY. Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase, and if you do, this card gains the target's effect. You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; your opponent gains LP equal to that monster's original ATK, also, that monster cannot attack, cannot be Tributed or used as material for a Summon, and cannot change Battle Position. During your 3rd Standby Phase after you activate this effect: Destroy that monster. You cannot use this effect on more than 1 monster on the field at a time.

ATK 2600 / DEF 800

~~~~~~~~

Next:

Prickly Rose of lone garden

Final relic of a realm long since fallen

Wandering the lands, looking for an answer

Yearning endlessly to attain the master

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

World Legacy Wandering Rose

level 8

Plant/Effect

1200/2800

Must be normal summoned or special summoned by the effect of a world Legacy card. If you control exactly 3 World Legacy cards you can discard a card; special summon this card from your hand or GY. While you control this card you cannot summon monsters except "World Legacy" monsters. Unaffected by monster effects. Once per turn (quick effect): place this monster in any unoccupied main monster zone. Once per turn (quick effect):

* Return all cards in this card's column to the hand.

* Negate the effects of all faceup cards in this card's column.

* Switch control of all cards in this card's column (like a mirror)

I can be random but that is removed by knowledge or a price

I grant success and failure

I only have one client at a time

born from a poem with only one rhyme

(sry for the bad poem)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

(sry for the bad poem)

lol nah, it's quite fine. Let's have a go!

~~~~~

End of the Rainbow Moody Leprechaun

LIGHT                                                       Level  12 

Fairy / Effect

You can only Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 3 monsters you control, only when the monsters in your Main Monster Zones are exactly 3, and only to your right-most Main Monster Zone. You cannot Summon monsters while you control this card, except to your left-most Main Monster Zone, also you cannot control more than 2 monsters in your Main Monster Zones. Monsters you control cannot be destroyed or targeted by cards, except this card's. Once per turn, except the turn you Summoned this card: You can target 1 other monster in your Main Monster Zone; move it one zone to the right. When a monster you control is in an adjacent zone to this card: You can toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, you win the Duel. If you call it wrong, you lose the Duel. You can pay 7999 LP to avoid tossing the coin and win the Duel instead.

~~~~~

I daresay, this one ended up pretty right on target, mwahaha.

~~~~~

Next:

I'm the Bearded Big Bear which bears a bird while in bed,

Accept this excerpt, or the effect will affect

For the desert is deserted, no desserts lead to desertion

And frontal affronts frowned cause nothing but froth.

Alright, I know the above makes absolutely no sense, so if you manage to make something out of it, my respects xD. (Next one will make more sense, but let's see what happens with this one).

• Like 1

Bears Birds and Beards

Level 8

Beast/effect/tuner

3000/3000

You can only special summon this card while you control exactly 3 monsters. You cannot respond to this card's summon. When this Card is summoned end your turn. This card is unaffected by card effects while you control a Beast, Winged-Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Reptile. Once per phase (quick effect): change an opponent's effect to "Summon a token (2000/2000) with a type, attribute, level (max 8), and one word name of your opponent's choice". You can only control a maximum of 3 monsters. Once per turn If this monster is used as material to special summon an extra deck monster: you can destroy all other cards you control except the summoned monster you control and discard your entire hand (min 1) and draw 2 cards; Place this card on the field.

Fur and Feathers on Felines

a strong distaste for hair

walks the line of an endless plain

Hoping to take flight one day

• Like 1

Hatoba, Rebel of the Skymeow

Level 4                                          WIND

⬅️                        ➡️ 8

Beast / Pendulum / Normal

PE: When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Skymeow" Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your Extra Deck face-up. Once per turn: You can place 1 Momentum Counter on a face-up "Rebel of the Skymeow in your Main Monster Zone. During the End Phase: You can remove all counters from a "Rebel of the Skymeow" you control (min. 3) and return it to the hand, and if you do, return all cards your opponent controls to the hand, then inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card returned to the hand by this card's effect.

ML: The boldest and most impetuous of his kind, Hatoba has decided that one day, he'll take flight despite having been born without the renowned "feathefur" of its race. His feline eyes fixed upon the stars, he trains day and night to fortify his body, and has been researching methods to fly by artificial means. "One day -you'll hear him shout- the mighty winds of my flight will swipe everything away!"

ATK 1700 / DEF 400

Next

It's not the mountain that is crumbling

It's not because of the giants that is trembling

It's not due to the gods clashing

Or meteors on the land falling

No no no, it's just me, I'm telling:

The one whose snoring brings the world to shaking

• Like 1