Another YCM Wiki??

The Slime Lord

Okay, so I was bored, right? So I decided to google my username. I found my name in some article, so I clicked on it. It turns out it was a YCM Wikia and someone made some set around me? http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Slime_Lord

I'm a little unsure this is our old Wiki, or just some other one, but this is just weird. Meh, sorry if this seems a little spammy. I just had to tell someone. :?

EDIT: Yeah, definitely not our Wiki....

Makes you wonder if there's other people writing or posting stuff about you' date=' huh? Pretty cool though.

[/quote']

Yeah, kinda creepy too. And you could say it's kinda cool that there are random people out there that know about me. :mrgreen:

slime when did you pass 6k posts? lol

Recently. That last thousand took foreeeeeeeeever...

A few months ago, we made a Wikia for YCM. Each member made an articles about themselves and stuff that happened on the forum. I'd give you a link, but last time I tried to go on it, the link didn't go anywhere. And to find it again, it would require a lot of digging through this section.

Makes you wonder if there's other people writing or posting stuff about you' date=' huh? Pretty cool though.

[/quote']

Yeah, kinda creepy too. And you could say it's kinda cool that there are random people out there that know about me. :mrgreen:

slime when did you pass 6k posts? lol

Recently. That last thousand took foreeeeeeeeever...

oh ok

and your tellin me i thought i would never get out of 5,000 >.<

Guest JoshIcy

But you got there so quickly. Like' date=' really quickly. :P

Anyway, I found a link to our old Wiki. It's below. As I thought, it doesn't go anywhere.

http://wiki.yugiohcardmaker.net/notice.gif?title=Main_Page

[/quote']

weird... i took out the extra parts and kept the main url, it was a link to the card maker and made it do something funny :shock:

Very Strange Screenie

but the site is good, and funny XD... i didnt realize the card for you was so simple.....

it is another ycm site that the slime lord made mods super mods admin lock this

WTF are you talking about? The Slime Lord didn't make that page, if he did, why would he be suprised?

Btw, I discovered that site about 2 or 3 weeks ago, probably some users of YCM, probably with 0 posts, who just use the card maker, that's all

Archived