Pippola's Merry Band

Tinkerer

Decided to make an awful amalgamation deck of all the archetypes affected by @Rayfield Lumina 's "Pippola's Musical Introspection" card.

((Insert Picture Here))

Monsters (29)

2 DoSolfachord Coolia

1 World Legacy World Wand

2 Orcust Knightmare

2 Symphonic Warrior Miccs

1 Elegy the Melodious Diva

3 Trickstar Candina

3 Mekk-Knight Orcust Girsu

1 Aria the Melodious Diva

3 Solo the Melodious Songstress

2 Trickstar Lycoris

3 Symphonic Warrior Guitaar

2 Orcust Cymbal Skeleton

1 Trickstar Lilybell

3 DoSolfachord Cutia

Spells (8)

1 Pot of Prosperity

3 1st Movement Solo

3 Twin Twister

1 Trickstar Lightstage

Traps (3)

3 Orcust Crecendo

Extra (15)

2 Dingirsu

2 Longirsu

1 Knightmare Unicorn

1 Knightmare Phoenix

2 GranSolfachord Musecia

3 Orcust Galatea

2 Bloom Harmonist the Melodious Composer

1 Linkuriboh

1 Salamangreat Almiraj

The deck has some surprising interactions that tie together rather well on a casual level. The Symphonic engine gives 2 Normal Summons which triggers Orcust Girsu/Trickstar Candina/DoSolfachord Cutia. The engine also discards a card which really helps to get the brickier Orcust cards out of the hand. Symphonic Guitaars is also scale 7 which works really well with DoSolfachord Coolia's monster effects (Coolia also pairs well with it as a low scale).

Solfachord and Trickstar are both Fairy archetypes, so if I open 1st Movement Solo OR Solo the Melodious Songstress + any other Fairy monster, I can establish the Melodious lock. Being able to pendulum summon also helps me use the Melodious monster's effects even if I don't use the Link for the lock.

Out of all the archetypes, Melodious was the hardest one to fit in reasonably. Both of Melodious' main strategies are pretty monster-heavy and the plays they make are generally exclusive. They also don't benefit the other archetypes in any way. Unless I can make the lock, there is usually another play that is generally more useful. Solo is pretty much the only somewhat useful generic option and it is purely for its easy Special Summon condition.

Archived