Yay for female duelists!

Just choose your favourite  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Just choose your favourite

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

i think Kazuki has a 'thing' for guys... that's why there are few female duelists XD or i'm just being weird again and it's just another Shonen manga LOLOL

xD That's always been my suspicion. And also, yeah, I know there's supposed to be strong friendship themes (yes, even in the Japanese version, though it's toned down), but don't you ever notice that some of the characters just seem a tad TOO "friendly" with one another?

ANYWAY I voted for Ishizu, because she's the only one on that list (in my opinion) who could have defeated Kaiba. I mean, if Blast Held By A Tribute had had it's REAL effect in the anime, it wouldn't have mattered that Kaiba summoned BEWD - he still would have lost. o.o So in short, Ishizu kicks ass.

• 3 weeks later...

Ruka doesn't duel for 2 weeks and Ekou was only ever part of the duel never actually dueling. I don't really like any female duelists all that much Isis was interesting to watch duel, and I can't vote for Ruka until I see her duel (and I have an inkling she'll be better than her brother).....I can't choose.

i think Kazuki has a 'thing' for guys... that's why there are few female duelists XD or i'm just being weird again and it's just another Shonen manga LOLOL

im pretending to have never heard that, but you do realize that there is different types of anime you know? one is aimed at younger boys, one at younger girls, one at older ones etc. etc. etc......

Archived