Yay for female duelists!

Just choose your favourite  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Just choose your favourite

Even though the Yugioh series, especially GX, may be infamous for their lack of female characters, I decided to open a thread about them because some are actually pretty good at dueling.

So who's your favourite female duelist? I know I didn't put all of them in the poll, but I guess the most important ones must be included.

Personally I would say Echo because she's not a Mary-Sue like many other females in many anime's and she's overall a mysterious character.

When it comes to talent in dueling, I'd say that Mai and Alexis are at the top.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But Joey and Yugi most go better over time' date=' and Tea only dueled, what, three times?[/quote']

I think it was 3, but I'm not sure about that. Personally, I don't think she's a great duelist, but her character is just important and she has a lovely personality.

Jou wins one' date=' loses one, and ties one against Yuugi.

Anzu crushes Jou.

Therefore, Anzu > Yuugi.

[/quote']

But Joey and Yugi most go better over time, and Tea only dueled, what, three times? Anyway, I vote for Tea, Alexis, and Aki.

Tea dueles Joey about a hundred times off-camera...and always wins.

How is Mana/Black Magician Girl not important? She is part of the egyptian world and therefore is more important than Tea or Mai.

Well Tea and Mai appeared more often in the show. Also' date=' I don't think that too many options in a poll would make anyone very happy:/

are you talking about female duelists in real life or the yugioh ds/pc games

The ones in the poll, so those appearing in the anime.

Archived