Yay for female duelists!

Just choose your favourite  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Just choose your favourite

Personality? What personality? There are almost no characters with any personality at all in YuGiOh - they are all bland, cardboard, cliche characters who undergo little to no character development through-out the various episodes. If we have to vote based on personality, Ishizu is the only one I'd actually vote for.

I mean, seriously. Mai's breasts are at least three times as big as personality, and Alexis's breasts are a good fifteen times bigger than her personality. That is why they are winning.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's Rua he posed as his twin to get into the tournament hopefully to duel JACK or Yusei (Ruka doesn't like dueling that much, plus she tends to pass out afterwards, and after dueling Yusei previously Rua wants to duel him again, I don't really need to say why he wants to duel JACK), plus I did say inside her head....not cocky like Rua gets. Rua mentioned the plan back in 13 and was mocked by Ruka.

Plus I just happen to be a BIG fan of Rua.

I forgive you, if you don't know Japanese (because Rua didn't use any feminine mannerisms only masculine) or see 13 (or the end of 15 for that matter coz Jaeger revealed to Bommer he was dueling the wrong twin), you wouldn't have known

Archived