[BACH] Dharc the Dark Charmer, Umbral

https://ygorganization.com/abonddarkerthanblack/

image.png.5bf339a293c5796e723aa22482ec850f.png

BACH-JP049 An’ei no Yamireitsukai Dharc (Dharc the Dark Charmer, Umbral)
Link 2/DARK/Spellcaster/Link/Effect
BL, BR
2 monsters, including a DARK monster
(This card is always treated as a “Familiar-Possessed” card.)
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 DARK monster in your opponent’s GY; Special Summon it to your zone this card points to.
(2) If this Link Summoned card is destroyed by battle, or is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect while in its owner’s Monster Zone: You can add 1 DARK monster with 1500 or less DEF from your Deck to your hand.
1850/-

About time. I thought Burst of Destiny had enough Dark cards to warrant putting him there, and then it seemed like this set managed to outdo that, so it was only a matter of time.

He has the usual copy-paste effect, so not really much to say there. Taking one of your opponent's monsters could make for some nice disruptions. Would this work against DPE? Could be nice to bait out your opponent sacrificing that, then use Dharc to steal it.

On 10/14/2021 at 3:03 PM, Phantom Roxas said:

He has the usual copy-paste effect, so not really much to say there. Taking one of your opponent's monsters could make for some nice disruptions. Would this work against DPE? Could be nice to bait out your opponent sacrificing that, then use Dharc to steal it.

I can't see why you couldn't use this against DPE.

Not gonna lie, as this is my favourite Charmer I kinda want to pick up a Starlight copy of this when the set comes out early next year. And yes I should get around to changing my avi to this...

Archived