Speedynox101

Chapter 0 - The Riot's Beginning

"Ma! Ma! Tell the story again!" A young child said around the age of 10 while jumping around in his bed. "Alright, Alright, Be quiet. Kuki is already asleep. I have no idea how you have so much energy, I will tell the story one more time, then it's off to bed, is that understood?" A young woman said, grabbing the child before putting him in bed next to a slightly older child sleeping. "Yes, mommy," The kid said before getting over his covers. "You too loud, and why do you want to listen to that story? It's so creepy." Mumbled the other child with a groggy voice trying to sleep."Sorry, my little wind, go back to sleep." The women said before taking out a book, titled "Mind, Body, and Soul".

"Long ago, when our world was still young, a being from beyond the vials of our world traveled to our realm. They saw the gift that creation has given to live, and the gift was split into three very important parts. Mind, which allows us to learn and grow as people. Body, which allows us to protect what we love, and fights for our survival. And Soul, which allowed us to experience joy, happiness, and gives us the will to continue through strife. The being wish to have these gifts but was denied by the very laws of creation. The being angered by this, attacked our world, to try and steal our gift. After our world was damaged. Creation sought revenge, and shattered the being across our world, dividing him into three parts. Mind, Body, and Soul, giving them the gift at the cost of his whole existence. It is said that the three parts still roam to this day, transferring themselves to other people, so that they may one day complete themselves. However, if that day were to come, not only Creation will stand against it, but also Humanity, The End, now go to sleep, you have school in the morning." The woman said before tucking in the child, before giving both kids a kiss on the head.

"Good night mom," Both the children said, alright feeling the effects of the story. "Goodnight, my children." The women said before closing the door. 

Chapter - 1 - Early Start to the Day

In the early morning, we see a humble modern house in a neighborhood. Inside that house, we see a young boy, around the age of 15 with messy golden hair, with strands of platinum peeking through, with a silver ahago standing proudly at the peak. An alarm soon rang throughout the room causing the young teen to jolt up in an instant, opening his eyes for the world. His eyes were molten amber, showing life, happiness, and excitement.

"It's the Day!" The teen yelled before jumping out of the bed, running to his closet. Getting dressed as soon as he opened the door, he came out of his room, wearing a blue school uniform, with a red jacket over the uniform. Finishing the outfit with black pants, and a silver locket. "I finally get to go to Jinrui High!!!" The teen said before going to the bathroom and looking in the mirror.

"Today is the day, Tamashi. Today is the day where you get some friends, and you become the best duelist in the world!" Tamashi told to himself in the mirror. Tamashi, then walked out of the bathroom, to find himself in front of another door. "Kuki! Kuki! Wake up we have school to go to!" Tamashi, yelled, as he knocked on the door, before heading, to the kitchen. "Let's see what we have," Said Tamashi, before opening the fridge, and taking out some eggs, and some bacon strips. After a small scene break, we see a simple breakfast for three people on the table, as Tamashi watches TV while eating.

"Is breakfast already ready?" A tired voice said from outside the room. "Oh, Kuki? Yeah, it is on the table, ready to be devoured! Is dad awake?" Tamashi said, looking back at his sister. Kuki ran her hand through her cyan hair, with orange strains, rubbing her deep blue-sky eyes. "Thanks, Tamashi. I'll eat it in a bit." Said Kuki before placing her head on the table. "Kuki, you should eat something before you fall asleep again," Tamashi said calmly before putting on his shoes.

"I don't know how you have so much energy in the morning," Kuki said raising her head from the table to look at Tamashi waiting for her by the door. "It's called being an early riser," Said Tamashi, as he watches his zombie of a sister try to wake up. "Just, give me a second," Kuki said standing up from the table, before taking a step forward, resulting in her falling completely over on the ground. "......You alright?" Tamashi questioned before Kuki stood at attention in a fraction of a second. "Tell anybody about that, and I swear you will not make it through the night," Kuki said calmly, at Tamashi who is currently raising in hands in defense with his usual wide smile.

"Let's just go to school," Tamashi compromised, before running out the door. "Get back here!" yelled Kuki chasing after her brother. After a good 5 minutes of running, we come up to a massive school. The school has a large gateway lined with red bricks, with a garden out in the front with a few students walking and talking before the beginning of classes. The pathway was placed with gray bricks with silver decorating the sides of the pathway. At the front doors of the school was a plaque over the doorway that read "Jinrui Highschool," The place looked almost fantastical in a way. "So, this is my school for the next four years?" Tamashi said in awe.

"Yep, the view never gets old," Kuki said in nostalgia. Her view time at the school gate, she had that exact same look on his face. "DING! DONG! DONG! DING! DING! DONG! DING! DONG!" The bell rang throughout the school, causing the students to walk into the building to begin the day. "Hey, sis?" Tamashi asked with a tiny smile on his face. "Yeah?" Kuki responded already knowing where this is going. "First one there is a rotten egg!" Tamashi shouted before running into the building. "Hey, no fair!" Kuki said in a playful tone, running after Tamashi. After a small running session, we enter a classroom as both Tamashi, and Kuki enters the room. The classroom was bigger than Tamashi had first thought. It was almost the size of an amphitheater, with desks lining up each of the rows. All the desks had a table laying face-up, each with a different name, and face.

"I can't wait to start this day!" Tamashi said while pumping his fist.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, both of their names translate to Soul, and Air respectfully. I wanted to give meaning to their names instead of just this character is just named this way, so I made it so! Anyways I made the 'Main Character' named Tamashi (or Soul) because I wanted the main character to be based on your will force, and just pure determination, while naming the 'Big Sister' Kuki, because I wanted them to be able to go with the flow while at the same time, being a powerful forced if caught in their storm.

Archived