Supremerex the Draco Dinobuster

0be1bfe840df.jpg

Supremerex the Draco Dinobuster
Level 8 WIND Dinosaur Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 3200
DEF 3000
Materials: 1 Dragon monster + 1 Dinosaur monster
Can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon with the above original Fusion Materials.
You can only use this card name’s 2nd and 3rd effects each once per turn.
(1) Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects. 
(2) During your Main Phase: You can destroy up to 2 cards in your hand, including a Dragon or Dinosaur monster, and if you do, destroy up to the same number of other cards on the field, then if both destroyed cards were Dragon and/or Dinosaur monsters and were the same Attribute, you can add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand whose Attribute is the same as those destroyed monsters. 
(3) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can activate this effect; look at your opponent's Extra Deck and banish up to 3 monsters from it with different names.

OMG. This is way too stronk. Here's the problem: 4 effects, each powerful on their own. But compared to the other cards you have been making lately, this one is hella easy to Summon, it literally requires any generic Dragon and Dinosaur, and heck, it doesn't even specify that their types gotta be their original types, so you could use some effect to change the type of one of them and Summon this guy.

You got that it cannot be targeted, so that pretty much guarantees that Effect 4 will activate. It's already hella hard to defeat as it has stats higher than the typical 3000 from most boss mons, so you're pretty much in need of Lighting Storm or something. I'm scared of a 3200 mon being able to spam attacks on all my little monsters and being unable to target it with anything to defend myself (gotta use tons of Mirror Forces eh? xD). And that double destruction effect that is (Quick Effect) is seriously evil, and while it uses up your resources quickly, it lets you add a specific mon in many occasions.

Ooof, IDK, this guy requires some adjustment, too mighty. I'd make it so the first time it is targeted by a card effect each turn, it negates the effect, so the opponent can get rid of it at the second effect, and remove the (Quick Effect) quality of (3)... and probably make it so it can only attack twice on monsters... yep, it needs all of that nerf, imo. I'l give you a like because the effort is nice, the art is cool and it's an interesting concept overall, but needs rework.

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

OMG. This is way too stronk. Here's the problem: 4 effects, each powerful on their own. But compared to the other cards you have been making lately, this one is hella easy to Summon, it literally requires any generic Dragon and Dinosaur, and heck, it doesn't even specify that their types gotta be their original types, so you could use some effect to change the type of one of them and Summon this guy.

You got that it cannot be targeted, so that pretty much guarantees that Effect 4 will activate. It's already hella hard to defeat as it has stats higher than the typical 3000 from most boss mons, so you're pretty much in need of Lighting Storm or something. I'm scared of a 3200 mon being able to spam attacks on all my little monsters and being unable to target it with anything to defend myself (gotta use tons of Mirror Forces eh? xD). And that double destruction effect that is (Quick Effect) is seriously evil, and while it uses up your resources quickly, it lets you add a specific mon in many occasions.

Ooof, IDK, this guy requires some adjustment, too mighty. I'd make it so the first time it is targeted by a card effect each turn, it negates the effect, so the opponent can get rid of it at the second effect, and remove the (Quick Effect) quality of (3)... and probably make it so it can only attack twice on monsters... yep, it needs all of that nerf, imo. I'l give you a like because the effort is nice, the art is cool and it's an interesting concept overall, but needs rework.

Okay I guess I'll remove the extra attacks effect and put must be summoned with the original materials and change Quick Effect to an Ignition effect instead

@Rayfield Lumina How does this look I kinda want to keep the Targeting protection but does this look good if not what else could be changed about this card?

heres the Things I removed/changed

I remove the ability to attack multiple times

I made its Spell Speed 2 Quick Effect into a Spell Speed 1 Ignition instead

Also it must be fusion summoned using those above actually Fusion Materials and cannot be revived from the GY later as you need to Fusion Summon it

Just now, Zefra Zamazenta said:

@Rayfield Lumina How does this look I kinda want to keep the Targeting protection but does this look good if not what else could be changed about this card?

heres the Things I removed/changed

I remove the ability to attack multiple times

I made its Spell Speed 2 Quick Effect into a Spell Speed 1 Ignition instead

Also it must be fusion summoned using those above actually Fusion Materials and cannot be revived from the GY later as you need to Fusion Summon it

Thanks for hearing me out, I think it now looks a lot more balanced and realistic :)

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, I will tell you this. Dinosaurs aren't starving for support. The destruction thing is already good enough on its own, given what Dinosaurs are capable of. But the search effect? No. That's overkill.

Also, if you don't drop that Extra Deck effect, I'm moving this card to Joke and Overpowered Cards.

Wait what? the True King Lithosagym, the Disaster is OP? @The Nyx Avatar

3 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Okay Special Summon 2 Dions from the GY they get popped during the next Main Phase

No. It's not.

You are missing the point. Dinosaurs already have enough to work with with Special Summons. And destruction. You don't deserve a +3 or higher for a monster that took little effort to put on the field.

You are being nothing short of greedy with this Fusion monster.

OMG finally a good reason for reprodocus

4 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, I will tell you this. Dinosaurs aren't starving for support. The destruction thing is already good enough on its own, given what Dinosaurs are capable of. But the search effect? No. That's overkill.

Also, if you don't drop that Extra Deck effect, I'm moving this card to Joke and Overpowered Cards.

I don't know what the original looked like but I don't know of any Dragon Dinosaur decks and this card would require a normal fusion summon. It seems very balanced. 

Archived