Christmas Fairy Lily

Sleepy

09a8c4aafc5c.jpg

Christmas Fairy Lily
EARTH Level 3 [Fairy/Christmas/Effect] 400/1500

If this card battles, during damage calculation (quick effect): You can have this card gain 3000 ATK during that damage calculation only, but if you do, your opponent gains 1500 LP and instead of inflicting battle damage to your opponent, you gain LP equal to that amount.

@Rayfield Lumina

Continuing on with my fanmade Christmas Premium Pack-like set ( XMAS-21EN? ), the Christmas custom subtype is basically a sort of pseudo archetype to tie the flavor together with the give and receive from these holidays. In this case she gives some LP and doesn't harm the opponent, and also heals the user even harder, so she even has a misletoe instead of her giant injection. Though she still destroys monsters by battle if you really wanna take something down.

She also is actually a Fairy Type this time (OG was a Spellcaster) but that's because of flavor more than anything else (she's got fairy in the name). 

Lily sharing the love everywhere, I see n.n. Amazing adaptation of the original effect, this Lily wants to see everyone happy instead of shoving that tremendous needle up your.... hopes and dreams xD. Pretty cool card, and yeah, I don't know how many tmes I told my friends: Why is this Spellcaster?

Hint and 100 points for ya, Ezlipy-chan 

Archived