Christmas gift set for Tinkerer/Lazarus

b74f91124f77.jpg

(Quick Effect): You can discard this card, then activate 1 of these effects;
● Add 1 "Magicalized Fusion" or "Dragafuel" Dragon monster from your Deck to your hand.
● Add 1 "Dragon's Mirror" that is banished or in your GY to your hand.
Your opponent cannot activate monster effects in response to this effect's activation of monster's whose original Level is lower than this card's original Level. You can only use this effect of "Dragafuel Haven Heavenly Arclord" once per turn. If this card would be used as Fusion Material, you can treat this card as any Attribute.

afdcae260773.jpg

(Quick Effect): You can discard this card; add 1 "Dragon's Mirror" from your Deck to your hand. If a Dragon monster(s) is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck while this card is banished (except during the Damage Step): You can shuffle any number of other banished Dragon monsters into your Deck; Special Summon this banished card, but place it on the bottom of the Deck when it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Dragafuel Darkurel of Vanity" once per turn.

feda3e9c7ab4.jpg

If this card is in your hand or face-up on your field (Quick Effect): You can Fusion Summon 1 Dragon Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material, including this card. If this card in your GY is banished: You can add 1 Level 6 or lower Dragon monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Dragafuel Crystalrass the Diaminight" but for the rest of this turn, you cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters with that name (inculdinging Set). You can only use each effect of "Dragafuel Crystalrass the Diaminight" once per turn.

@Rayfield Lumina This is a Christmas Thread its a Christmas Gift for Tinkerer/Lazarus for his Albaz Deck

@Lazarus IV A gift for you Remember when you made the Albaz thread these monsters support Albaz since they Support DRago Fusion Monsters https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/412228-albaz-and-his-fusion-friends-version-1

Honestly, I am so happy to see solid mid-level dragon monsters.  7-8 Dragons have specific support cards and were classically boss monsters.  Rokkets, Dragonmaids, and D-Link as a deck put quite a bit of value on Level 4 and lower dragons.  Mid-level dragons always felt like a pretty cool but forgotten niche in the type (Lightpular and Darkflare being the only notable exceptions).

Anyways, I guess the interesting thing about support for Dragon's Mirror/Magicalized Fusion is that the game doesn't have too many cards to compare it to.  The best example is probably "E-HERO Sunrise" since it searches Miracle Fusion.  Sunrise is a staple in HERO decks afaik, but I don't think that would directly translate to these.  HERO decks have enough variety in how to build them that a Miracle Fusion can potentially spit out a number of different options.  I looked on YGOpro and there are 49 total E-HERO fusions.  The number of Dragon Fusions is barely higher - only 65 - while Spellcasters are less than half as many - only 24.  Even though these cards put themselves in the GY so they can be used as Fusion Material, there is a very limited amount of generic options for them.

Long story short: I don't think searching Dragon Mirror/Magicalized Fusion is broken.

The third card is interesting since it makes fusioning a little less costly than using a hand/field Fusion Spell.  It is also a quick effect, so you can potentially use it to dodge opponent's removal.  I'm not sure what's the best fusion option is, but I think the card would make a pretty welcome addition to a Dragonmaid deck.  Running it in a Gaia deck could be pretty neat as well.

Looking these over, I'm actually not too sure how I'd use them in my current Albaz builds. The deck already has a way to Fusion by banishing monsters from the GY (Albion the Branded Dragon), but doing that tends to be a last resort option since the deck does not have any way to recover banished material.  I might use the WATER one as a 1-of.  It could do some silly things like Quick Effect protect my backrow by summoning Dark Magician the Dragon Knight, or summon Blue-Eyes Tyrant Dragon in the middle of the Battle Phase.

All in all, I will say that I like 'em.  Thanks again!

1 minute ago, Lazarus IV said:

Honestly, I am so happy to see solid mid-level dragon monsters.  7-8 Dragons have specific support cards and were classically boss monsters.  Rokkets, Dragonmaids, and D-Link as a deck put quite a bit of value on Level 4 and lower dragons.  Mid-level dragons always felt like a pretty cool but forgotten niche in the type (Lightpular and Darkflare being the only notable exceptions).

Anyways, I guess the interesting thing about support for Dragon's Mirror/Magicalized Fusion is that the game doesn't have too many cards to compare it to.  The best example is probably "E-HERO Sunrise" since it searches Miracle Fusion.  Sunrise is a staple in HERO decks afaik, but I don't think that would directly translate to these.  HERO decks have enough variety in how to build them that a Miracle Fusion can potentially spit out a number of different options.  I looked on YGOpro and there are 49 total E-HERO fusions.  The number of Dragon Fusions is barely higher - only 65 - while Spellcasters are less than half as many - only 24.  Even though these cards put themselves in the GY so they can be used as Fusion Material, there is a very limited amount of generic options for them.

Long story short: I don't think searching Dragon Mirror/Magicalized Fusion is broken.

The third card is interesting since it makes fusioning a little less costly than using a hand/field Fusion Spell.  It is also a quick effect, so you can potentially use it to dodge opponent's removal.  I'm not sure what's the best fusion option is, but I think the card would make a pretty welcome addition to a Dragonmaid deck.  Running it in a Gaia deck could be pretty neat as well.

Looking these over, I'm actually not too sure how I'd use them in my current Albaz builds. The deck already has a way to Fusion by banishing monsters from the GY (Albion the Branded Dragon), but doing that tends to be a last resort option since the deck does not have any way to recover banished material.  I might use the WATER one as a 1-of.  It could do some silly things like Quick Effect protect my backrow by summoning Dark Magician the Dragon Knight, or summon Blue-Eyes Tyrant Dragon in the middle of the Battle Phase.

All in all, I will say that I like 'em.  Thanks again!

Yeah I made these cool

Hey Zama, this is truly a nice set! Honestly, I think Lazarus has said it all in regard of the power and balance of this card, I don't think I have much else to offer. If anything, I wish Crystalrass had a similar effect to Arclord (If this card would be used as Fusion Material, you can treat this card as any Attribute.) Why? Welp, because of Starving Venom Fusion Dragon. For some reason I love that freaking evil monster xD

On 12/7/2021 at 10:33 PM, Zefra Zamazenta said:

NO

754879636567228486.png?v=1

Loleo was polite in his answer, please don't do that kind of thing, replying like this.

.... and well, in regards of the question and the kind of topic, yeah, these cards are not Christmas-ish, but I'm a person who always weighs effort and intention. These are well-made cards, and are meant to be an xmas gift to make someone happy. If that's not what the xmas spirit is about, then I don't know what it is, so yeah, I definitely count this as an xmas post, ty for making this, Zama. You earn your points and a hint, and by the way, after all this time you haven't used the first IIRC, so you have 2 hints pending to be used.

Good work, see ya around!

On 12/9/2021 at 2:16 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Hey Zama, this is truly a nice set! Honestly, I think Lazarus has said it all in regard of the power and balance of this card, I don't think I have much else to offer. If anything, I wish Crystalrass had a similar effect to Arclord (If this card would be used as Fusion Material, you can treat this card as any Attribute.) Why? Welp, because of Starving Venom Fusion Dragon. For some reason I love that freaking evil monster xD

754879636567228486.png?v=1

Loleo was polite in his answer, please don't do that kind of thing, replying like this.

.... and well, in regards of the question and the kind of topic, yeah, these cards are not Christmas-ish, but I'm a person who always weighs effort and intention. These are well-made cards, and are meant to be an xmas gift to make someone happy. If that's not what the xmas spirit is about, then I don't know what it is, so yeah, I definitely count this as an xmas post, ty for making this, Zama. You earn your points and a hint, and by the way, after all this time you haven't used the first IIRC, so you have 2 hints pending to be used.

Good work, see ya around!

I"m Sorry Raye for not answering Leleo answer

But in regards to your Question to your response to my thread I wanted to make each Dragafuel monster"s effects different from each other while still being a small supporting Archetype now this will Answer Leleo Question I made this because of Thinikere Albaz Thread I wanted to make it So I could Support his a;baz Fusion Surgery

Archived