Hallowed Aura Elf

Sleepy

bc5b9c0a1504.jpg

Hallowed Aura Elf
LIGHT Level 4 [Spellcaster/Christmas/Effect] 800/2000

During your opponent's turn, if this card is in your hand (Quick Effect): Target 1 monster on the field that has not been in a battle with damage step while it has remained on the field; discard this card and shuffle into the Deck all monsters on the field that have conducted a battle with damage step. Then, you can gain 800 LP for each.

- - - - - 

NOTES:
-Its flavor is that it rewards the righteous one(s) that follow the hard path of not having battled. then leaves a rose behind for the remaining monsters to grab xD
Stuff like Catastor and Grandmole iirc need to do their thing at the start of damage step so this weird text is meant to clarify that something like negated attacks or selecting a monster as an attack target do not count enough there. 
-The +800 x effect is because of her ATK which if memory serves right is what she transfered to Blue-Eyes in that one episode of Duelist Kingdom.

Last but not least:
@Rayfield Lumina

I had to read "that has not been in a battle with damage step while it has remained on the field" thrice xD. Ok, so only monsters that wallowed in the mud with another monster are affected, so even if a player enters the Battle Step and shouts KÖGEKI, MONSUTAA KADOOOOOOO, if the attack gets negated, the Mystical Elf will forgive your sins, if the attack goes through, she'll sent you flying while smiling and only forgive the pacifist. Very nice flavour behind, I love it n.n

1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

then leaves a rose behind for the remaining monsters to grab xD

I think I'll regret this, but is this a JoJo reference? I mean, it's clearly obvious why you'd mention the roses, but in addition to that... I have a feeling there must be a JoJo character that does this xD

~~~~~

Tiny detail: damage step ---> Damage Step.

36 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I had to read "that has not been in a battle with damage step while it has remained on the field" thrice xD. Ok, so only monsters that wallowed in the mud with another monster are affected, so even if a player enters the Battle Step and shouts KÖGEKI, MONSUTAA KADOOOOOOO, if the attack gets negated, the Mystical Elf will forgive your sins, if the attack goes through, she'll sent you flying while smiling and only forgive the pacifist. Very nice flavour behind, I love it n.n

I think I'll regret this, but is this a JoJo reference? I mean, it's clearly obvious why you'd mention the roses, but in addition to that... I have a feeling there must be a JoJo character that does this xD

~~~~~

Tiny detail: damage step ---> Damage Step.

Ummm no, I don't think there's a Jojo reference there xD
I was just mocking the recurring scene from "La Rosa de Guadalupe" where the main character in turn randomly finds a rose materialized, which the show uses as a nod to have the MC understand some sort of miracle went down and his prayers got listened. I've very much seen it in memes but I know it is a very localized thing over here.... 

I'm now trying to recall if there's a Jojo stand power related to roses and I don't think there's been one up until now lol. I guess Gyorno in part 5 could do something with roses but his power is a lot more varied and broken than that (I'm aware you are not a Jojo fan so I am not gonna go in a bigger tangent here heh )

A few things to note: The "target" part is just for proof that a "worthy" monster exists on the field for this card to be live, but once it IS live, it can forgive more than just the target. Though it does not forgive/refresh a "has battled" status if the monster has gone face-down and up again xP

Archived