Santa goes Shogun?! (Senshi Claus)

The Nyx Avatar

@Rayfield Lumina

Yeah. This may look a little silly in concept. But I came across this art from the set I previously posted, and it was just too good not to make something with it! Nothing too advanced with this boy. Just a generic beatstick that can be splashed in with my previous set.

1b2c92327e70.jpg

Senshi Claus

LIGHT

Level 5

Warrior/Effect

ATK:2300

DEF:2000

You can banish 1 monster you control; Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon 1 "Senshi Claus" once per turn this way. Cannot be destroyed by battle in Defense Position. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can banish the top card of your opponent's Deck.

Ah nice, another Xmas Post! Man, doesn't that reindeer looks sick? xD

Welp, it's as you say, nothing too crazy, but it works. Easy to Summon, triggers banishing effects at the same time, interesting Level to play with. Artifact Durendal, Volcasaurus or even Arc Rebellion Xyz Dragon come to mind, and giving access to decks specializing in low lever Tuner to Level 7 or 8 Synchros is nothing to scoff at. I gotta be honest, I don't see much point in the last effect, specially since it's battle destruction (so once per turn and conditioned to myriad of things) and it's only 1 card (something that in certain cases would benefit the opponent). I'd be happier if it was banishing face-down. Lastly, the pictured version of the card is WATER, but the description says LIGHT. Looks more like a WATER boi this time!

Ty for making this card n.n

I'm going to make an announcement in the Dev. Thread later today, so if you see this message before posting there again, I suggest that you wait after the announcement to use your Xmas Help!

Archived