Christmas-Themed Random Cards

Tinkerer

Krampusangan & Nicholasangan

DARK ***

Fiend/Effect

If this card is sent to the GY, both players can take 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK from their Deck and place it on top of the Deck. If you draw a monster that can be Normal Summoned for your normal draw: You can reveal that monster and banish this card from your GY; Special Summon the revealed monster. You can only use 1 effect of "Krampusangan & Nicholasangan" per turn and only once that turn.

1000/600

Santa Kuriboh

LIGHT *

Fiend/Effect

If you take battle damage: You can send this card from your hand to the GY; your opponent banishes 1 monster from their Deck whose ATK is less than or equal to the damage you took, then, you gain LP equal to that monster's DEF. During the Standby Phase of the next turn, add the monster your opponent banished by this effect to your hand.

300/200

Delibird's Gift

Spell

Choose a player. That player sends the top card from their Deck to the GY then applies the appropriate effect.

Monster: Gain 1000 LP

Spell: Send 1 Spell/Trap from their hand or field to the GY.

Trap: Send 1 monster from their hand or field to the GY.

Sackful of Gifts

Normal Trap

Activate if both players have 3+ monsters in the GY. Both players shuffle all the monsters in their GY into their Deck and excavate cards from the top of the Deck until they excavate a monster that can be Normal Summoned. Special Summon that excavated monster, then shuffle the remaining cards back into the Deck.

@Rayfield Lumina Just a few random Christmas-themed cards/retrains. I actually wanted to find/make art for the first two, but... busy.

Delibird's Gift was the reason I found that Delibird/Crow art the other day, but I couldn't end up deciding on a good picture to use for a card 😅

Well, I know it's difficult to get artworks, sometimes even in singles, so don't worry too much about that.

Very nice set of interesting cards that, in addition of being Xmas-ish, I can see them having presence in the game. 

Krampusangan & Nicholasangan takes the original Sangeffect so much further, to the point where, unless I'm wrong, if the opponent doesn't run 1500 or less mons, they're very well screwed while you place + Summon if you didn't take further actions and nothing else happened to disrupt the Deck order. Seems almost impossible that a Deck doesn't have 1500- ATK mons, tho (hand traps?), so there's that.

Santa Kuriboh - Super fun. You'll probably end up with a huge brick in your hand lol, but at least you get a resource replacement to pay for Twin Twisters, Super Poly etc. Inb4 opponent banishes a 0 DEF monster xD

Delibird's Gift - "Choose a player" Interesting concept without precedent. Noice.

Sackful of Gifts - Not a Madolche thing, definitely xD. I'd imagine the requirement will be fulfilled most of the time, then comes a pretty crazy effect that happy GY archetypes won't smile at. From all the cards, I think this is the only one that could use a bit of PSCT polish. I've learned that the right way to word the condition part of this kind of Spell/Traps is to use a colon, like in F.A. Overheat. The rest... eh, damn excavating, I think I've seen many formulas there xD. I like to follow Marincess Blue Tang formula for that. Then IDK, this part "Special Summon that excavated monster, then shuffle the remaining cards back into the Deck." is feeling somewhat ambiguous because while I think it's meant for the two players to SS, I think it also sounds like only the card's owner. To fix this (if it needs a fix at all and I'm not dumb lol) we'd need more experimental wording I guess.

If both players have 3+ monsters in the GY: Both players shuffle all the monsters in their GY into their Deck and excavate cards from the top of the Deck until they excavate a monster that can be Normal Summoned, and if each players does, each player Special Summons their excavated monster, also shuffle the rest into their Deck.

🟢 Silly stuff I came up with    🔵 Also based on Marincess BT

Thanks for making this n.n   That's 150 points and 5 reveals!

Archived