Winx Club Episode 1 (Uncut) Synopsis

Astro Dude

Hi all.

I have just watched the first episode of Winx Club uncut. I would like to give a synopsis of it:

The story begins the same as the 4kids version, except with a few differences. We are taken to Bloom's room instead of outside when Bloom meets Stella (That happens later). Bloom's mom woke her up. That part was altered in the 4kids version I see that now. Bloom's frantically getting ready for a brand new day, only to find that it was nothing important so she goes back to sleep. Her mom then finds her "Fairies" book. And remember that part when Bloom was sleeping, she had her eyes open. then she got up for breakfast. Then we come to another part that appeared normal up until Bloom ran outside. Another part that was on the cutting room floor was when Bloom went outside and saw her new bike. She was a bit disappointed about it, though. (You should've seen her pout). Pointing out that she didn't have that bike when she was like 12 or 13. So Bloom then takes her bike out, get's insulted and THEN rides off. There's a fade out and then we fade into the park. You all know what happens next. Bloom then sees Stella from Solaria. meets Stella. You know what happens next. Another part that was cut out was the ghouls approachin s Stella and Bloom was still hiding behind a tree. Also, 4kids scrambled that scene, no offense Also, in this version the camera was panning upwards from Stella's boots to her face. Another note, first Bloom beat back the ghouls and Knutt was like "Huh?". Part on the cutting room florr was Bloom's aura fading and she was like "Whoa." Then Bloom beats back a ghoul with a stick. Another part on the cutting room flor was when Bloom was proud but then Knutt approaches her. Then Bloom unleashed her powers in the form a dragon made of fire. Another cutting room floor part was when Stella got back up to get her sceptre while seeing what Bloom had done to the ghouls and Knutt. You know what happens next. Stella then beats Knutt and the ghouls and turns back to normal. THEN Knutt gets scolded by his superiors and comes up with a plan. Then the screen fades out and in on the exterior of Bloom's house. You all know what happens next. The flow continues up to a point after the Hunter Troll finds the scent. Cutting room floor was when Bloom's dad is like "Sure. Ok." after that, there was another fade out moment. Then we fade in to the warehous district. Another Cutting room floor part is when the troll backs up from the camera and it, Knutt and the ghouls head from the warehouse where they were to Gardenia, then a leaf blows in to take us form the warehuse to Bloom's room. Flow is normal up to the part where the troll says "Me lost the scent. They no here." (Why does this dialect sound awfully familiar? Sounds like Dizzy Devil to me.) Another cutting room floor moment was when Bloom's mom was worried about her. Oh and the part where Stella explained about the goins on at Alfea, Red Fountain and Cloud Tower never happened in this version. Then Bloom and Stella came back and the Troll found them. We all know what happens after that. A short while later there's another scene from the cutting room floor, Kiko was trying to sneak around in a pot. Bloom noticed and picked it up but Kiko was holding onto the rim. She then drops the pot. By the way, I forgot, I'm pretty sure you've all seen the unaltered version of Stella's transformation sequence from princess to fairy. That was in this version. Also, you should notice that when Stella's hair was going into those pigtails 4 kids mirrored that part (flipped). So anyway, Knutt is beat but so was Stella. Another scent that made it to the cutting room floor, Stella was recovering from the troll beatdown. Also forbot, there was another cutting room floor thing, The troll walks into the doorway. Now back to the story. The troll walks out and we come up to probably the last thing that made the cutting room floor, Mitzi was channel surfing and thought there was a small tremor. Now the troll was closing in but who should appear but the hero guys. and we all know what happens after that.

I hope this wasn't too much of a description.

you can check it out here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dGeQnL5yThw
or here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bOzgAnytVJ8&feature=related

Tell me what you think. You can discuss it and rate it if you wish.

Also, If this isn't the correct thread to post this in, Let me know and I'll tell a moderatior to move it to the correct thread.

Wait a sec..... Winx Club Uncut!? I thought Winx Club ranked alongside awful programmes such as Totally Spies. Come on... Next you're going to say there's a Bratz Uncut version with 50% More Bling!

PSSH

Don't let him get any ideas 0.o......

Pt018, I have a question, why do you keep making these kinds of threads? Stop and think that most of the members here are male and we don't like girly stuff like Winx *shrugs* AND I'm pretty sure that the female members here don't like that stuff that much either...

Wow you seem to be very fond of this serie O.O

I think it's the correct section' date=' but maybe you should add something about what we're supposed to do here. Discuss? Rate?

[/quote']

I am. The characters are cool. A shame they never came out with a fourth season.

you know i have read alot of your threads

and i havent said anything

but wow you really like the anime stuff?

lol and you are rather mysterious

lol

these are the only tpyes of threads i see you posting >_>

lol

I also made threads about my cards based on Winx Club' date=' Mega Man X, The ultimate demon known as Culex, the Koopa Kids and I made my own cards too.

*Must resist urge to slap pt018*

Seriously, we don't care about Winx Club!! It so sucks ass >_>

Btw, pt018 and Raven, as this thread is about Anime (I don't even know what it is), so this belongs in the Anime section

I knew you would be here. I care, and so does a deviantart club called Winx-Fans. Also this series is from Italy, not Japan.

Interesting description' date=' I will be sure to notice it if i ever watch it.

[/quote']

You can watch it on youtube.

Guest JoshIcy

catchy theme song O.O it was stuck in my head for a week when i first watched it maybe 4yrs ago... we are the winx we are the winx.... aiy.....

but the show wasnt/isnt good.... and why so indepth? its a cartoon, just have fun and dont analyze....

catchy theme song O.O it was stuck in my head for a week when i first watched it maybe 4yrs ago... we are the winx we are the winx.... aiy.....

but the show wasnt/isnt good.... and why so indepth? its a cartoon' date=' just have fun and dont analyze....

[/quote']

I saw the show after I graduated from High School. I thought it was cool. There was action, adventure, comedy and drama. I jst saw it and inserted what was on the cutting room floor. But I'll have fun with Episode 2.

So it's a cartoon' date=' even worse...Why? Cause 22 year olds shouldn't be watching a girly cartoon called Winx Club...

[/quote']

Well I'm not like most 22 year-olds. Is that a rule. If it is, what should 22 year-olds watch?

Archived