Which forum: Casual or Realistic

JairoLeyn100

Question

Hey there, long time no write. See I've just finished making all the cards that I came up so far for a Custom Archetype of mine. But I have a tiny little doubt on which forum should I post them on, whether the Casual one or the Realistic one. Ever since I sign up to this comunity, I've been posting my cards on the Casual forum, but this last Custom Archetype of mine is, so far, more 'realistic'; in manner of speaking. See, this Archetype has it's own unique playstyle and strategies, that I came up on my own; not to mention that I've made the artwork for each one (by that I mean, I use photoshop to make the cards look more like real Duel Monsters' cards). In other words, I've made a very realistic Archetype with these cards (at least from my point of view); but I'm still not sure where to post them.

Now, I ask anyone that read this post:

Where should I post this Archetype? In the Casual forum? Or in the Realistic forum?

4 answers to this question

Well, that depends. Casual is always a safe bet.

But for realistic, when you post a single or sets, it's usually with the best intentions and most hard work put into them. Most cards intended for Realistic cards are a healthy mixture of competitive viability and balance. Oh, also, not having made-up Types, Attributes, or stats. So a Saiyan/Effect monster, or a Level 9 Normal monster with 3100 ATK are a no.

59 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, that depends. Casual is always a safe bet.

But for realistic, when you post a single or sets, it's usually with the best intentions and most hard work put into them. Most cards intended for Realistic cards are a healthy mixture of competitive viability and balance. Oh, also, not having made-up Types, Attributes, or stats. So a Saiyan/Effect monster, or a Level 9 Normal monster with 3100 ATK are a no.

Well, the cards that I made for this Archetype (and those that I made ever since I came here) are like real YuGiOh cards. I mean I made them with the intent of them being real. They don't have a made-up types, attributes, or even stats. Only the theme and the artwork (which is actually photoshoped) are made up by me (along with the playstyle).

7 hours ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Well, the cards that I made for this Archetype (and those that I made ever since I came here) are like real YuGiOh cards. I mean I made them with the intent of them being real. They don't have a made-up types, attributes, or even stats. Only the theme and the artwork (which is actually photoshoped) are made up by me (along with the playstyle).

While it is nice to know that you used Photoshop for the art of your cards, most art is welcome in Realistic Cards.

Regardless, if you feel confident enough, you're more than free to post your cards in Realistic Cards

8 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

While it is nice to know that you used Photoshop for the art of your cards, most art is welcome in Realistic Cards.

Regardless, if you feel confident enough, you're more than free to post your cards in Realistic Cards

Thanks, but I think I'll just send post them on the Casual Forum, after all I already post some of them a few months ago in that forum.

Archived