[PHHY] Vaylantz of the Wireframe Abyss - Arctus XII

https://ygorganization.com/phhy-a-new-valyantz-boss-arrives/

image.png.6f7bb58d15eb4bc1abcc878fa64591a5.png

PHHY-JP037 針淵のヴァリアンツ-アルクトスⅩⅡ Shinen no Vaylantz – Arctus XII (Vaylantz of the Wireframe Abyss – Arctus XII)
Level 12/EARTH/Fairy/Fusion/Pendulum/Effect
<12>
Pendulum Effect:
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Special Summon this card to your Main Monster Zone in its same column.
● Move 1 monster in your Main Monster Zone to an adjacent (horizontal) Monster Zone.
Monster Effect:
2 Level 5 or higher “Vaylantz” monsters
This face-down card in the Extra Deck must first be Special Summoned by Tributing the above cards. You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) (Quick Effect): You can switch the locations of 2 monsters in your Main Monster Zone or 2 monsters in your opponent’s Main Monster Zone.
(2) If a card(s) in the Monster Zone moves to another Monster Zone: You can destroy 1 card on the field.
3000/3000

That's super funny!  I'd made a Vaylantz Link monster literally 4 days ago that was supposed to be a new "faction" for the deck.  Funny to see this come out pretty close to then, especially since it technically doesn't fit either of the previous factions.

Might as well post my Vaylantz link~

6 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

That's super funny!  I'd made a Vaylantz Link monster literally 4 days ago that was supposed to be a new "faction" for the deck.  Funny to see this come out pretty close to then, especially since it technically doesn't fit either of the previous factions.

Might as well post my Vaylantz link~

Can't wait to see it! Can you message me when you post it? Notifications have been a little finicky.

Archived