[CYAC] Dinomorphia Intact

https://ygorganization.com/dinomorphiaaccordingtojeffgoldblum/

image.png.bc7044edabda452d827148092121cade.png

CYAC-JP076 ダイノルフィア・インタクト Dinorphia Intact (Dinomorphia Intact)
Trap/Counter
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) When a monster effect is activated and you control a “Dinomorphia” card: Pay half your LP; any battle damage you take for the rest of this turn becomes half your LP at the time you would take it, also negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that monster.
(2) During damage calculation while your LP are 2000 or less, if you would take battle damage: You can banish this card from your GY; you take no battle damage from that battle.

Ok monster effect negation plus more control measures for the LP loss sounds ok, but I think the deck really needs 1 or 2 more main deck monsters above all else xD

The more I see cards for this deck and the more I've tested it, the more I think "Hope for an Escape" is not good here as you soon are left without enough LP to pay beyond the first time if you even draw it soon enough for it, and considering you are also trying to bring the opponent's LP down, the drawing potential becomes worse too....

there's that pack filler trap that lets you draw 4 cards if you have 10 or less LP.... I wanna see how well that'll work here hmmmm... I guess ideally it'd take hmmm
8000 > 4000 > 2000 > 1000 > 500 > 250 > 125 > 63 > 33 > 17 > 9....
10 trap activations before it is live? oooof.... big oooof....  hmmmm....

Anyways.... this kinda card should have been among the counters traps to ensure it can't be countered by your typical monster boss..... still it is definitely worth running I think.

11 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Ok monster effect negation plus more control measures for the LP loss sounds ok, but I think the deck really needs 1 or 2 more main deck monsters above all else xD

The more I see cards for this deck and the more I've tested it, the more I think "Hope for an Escape" is not good here as you soon are left without enough LP to pay beyond the first time if you even draw it soon enough for it, and considering you are also trying to bring the opponent's LP down, the drawing potential becomes worse too....

there's that pack filler trap that lets you draw 4 cards if you have 10 or less LP.... I wanna see how well that'll work here hmmmm... I guess ideally it'd take hmmm
8000 > 4000 > 2000 > 1000 > 500 > 250 > 125 > 63 > 33 > 17 > 9....
10 trap activations before it is live? oooof.... big oooof....  hmmmm....

Anyways.... this kinda card should have been among the counters traps to ensure it can't be countered by your typical monster boss..... still it is definitely worth running I think.

Yeah I played dinomorphia in master duel for a bit (Before the T-rex fusion) and this card is interesting and is a counter trap plus not only traps half your LP a couple of the fusions do too also if you have 1 LP you can still use cards that half your LP you just don't take damage

EX: play dinomorphia domain 8000>4000 play dinomorphia alert to reborn the monsters 4000>2000 use the dinomorpha human fusions effect to copy domain summon stealhbergia 2000>1000

Archived