[TCG] February 13th Banlist

Just now, ~British Soul~ said:

Pretty sure Konami amended the time rules at events to prevent such occurrences from happening as frequently as before.

But we still know why there is too many problems I guess Master Duel is the awnser to getting rid off all of these annoyance but it needs to be a Best 2/3 and it needs a TCG Banlist format then we can cut out those real life stupid events they really fing suck now especially with garbage time rules. 

Just now, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

But we still don't know why there is so many problems. I guess Master Duel is the answer to getting rid off all of these annoyances, but it needs to be a best 2/3 and it needs a TCG banlist format then we can cut out those stupid real life events, they really fucking suck now especially with garbage time rules. 

Yeah... I'm going to have to disagree with the notion of abolishing IRL events. Sure, they're not always 100% perfect, but the notion you're suggesting kinda devalues the actual cards a bit tbph. Also people like to travel to these events and meet with other players they otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity to interact with.

Also master duel is international and OCG konomi runs its ban list and stuff plus I think it is fine as a best of 1 (Granted more game modes should be added but for ranked at least) and it's what makes master duel difference form the OCG and TCG also why did they ban elf seems like a weird hit

2 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Yeah... I'm going to have to disagree with the notion of abolishing IRL events. Sure, they're not always 100% perfect, but the notion you're suggesting kinda devalues the actual cards a bit tbph. Also people like to travel to these events and meet with other players they otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity to interact with.

That is true but something needs to change with these IRL events to make them better.

4 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

also why did they ban elf seems like a weird hit

Yeah, I do think it is a weird hit. I know in the OCG Jet and Starter are at 1, yet Elf was untouched. I saw some people comparing it to Knightmare Goblin.

8 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

That is true, but something needs to change with these IRL events to make them better.

Konami are trying their best, of course part of the buck needs to fall under the venues themselves.

2 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Yeah, I do think it is a weird hit. I know in the OCG Jet and Starter are at 1, yet Elf was untouched. I saw some people comparing it to Knightmare Goblin.

Konami are trying their best, of course part of the buck needs to fall under the venues themselves.

True I guess but I'm so tried of they way things are just are...

They didn't need to ban Elf

Just now, Lone mouse said:

and TCG really hurt tear took them form 21 main deck to 7

Well did they have to slap the Best Deck that hard in the Face they should just put Kitkallos to 1 and each Main Deck Monster to 2 and their Field Spell to 1 I rather them be playable then have a healthy META Game. Don't Kill Taers

4 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

True I guess, but I'm so tired of they way things are just are...

Yeah, but it is what it is.

1 minute ago, Lone mouse said:

and TCG really hurt tear took them form 21 main deck to 7

It doesn't make the deck unplayable. I know Pak has already cooked up a post list Tear deck.

5 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

Kit at one would change anything so banning it makes since but yeah they murder tear in TCG

Who? also that's no what I'm trying to say they just heavily nerfed it

They didn't needed to be hit this hard they should have just banned all 4 of the Izuel cards and that's it I want full Power Taers without Izuel cards even more Called by the Grave would deal with Tears.

7 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

Who? Also that's not what I'm trying to say they just heavily nerfed it

I know Konami heavily nerfed Tear, I'm just saying that the deck isn't unplayable.

Also (being an extractor fan here) to answer your question, Pak is a yugituber/streamer, who even though he started playing the game 3 years ago, he's pretty good at it. I'm surprised you haven't heard of him tbph.

3 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

I know Konami heavily nerfed Tear, I'm just saying that the deck isn't unplayable.

Also (being an extractor fan here) to answer your question, Pak is a yugituber/streamer, who even though he started playing the game 3 years ago, he's pretty good at it. I'm surprised you haven't heard of him tbph.

Yeah I haven't heard of him...

I am not the most social person so every youtuber I watch either was recommended to me by a friend or I found in my recommendations and is his channel just called Pak? Also I agree with zama on this before the isuzu cards tear was fine and I have wanted to play with them since release (I only play master fyi)

Just now, Lone mouse said:

I am not the most social person so every youtuber I watch either was recommended to me by a friend or I found in my recommendations and is his channel just called Pak? Also I agree with zama on this before the isuzu cards tear was fine and I have wanted to play with them since release (I only play master fyi)

That was Konami easy and lazy awnser to dealing with TEAR ZERO instead they shouldn't have hit any of the Tear cards or Sprights but they only bans should have been the 4 isuzu cards and that's it now they killed the power of Tearlaments due to the Isuzu cards that shouldn't have been created and Tearlaments would have been fine cause Power Creep exist.

5 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah, I haven't heard of him...

Fair.

5 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

I am not the most social person so every youtuber I watch either was recommended to me by a friend or I found in my recommendations and is his channel just called Pak?

Yeah, searching "pak yugioh" on YT will list his channel (PAK) as the first result.

Archived