Summoning chants

Lone mouse

Ryu-Engine Synchro Chants

Burn Blade: "I use the now Level 3 Ryu-Engine PileDriver and the Level 4 Ryu-Engine Buster! Warrior with a New Forged weapon! Unleash your Expertise upon these dull people! LINK FUELED SYNCHRO! Blaze forth, Ryu-Engine Burn Blade!"

Lieutenant Smolder: "The Now Level 4 BlazeTrailer and the Level 4 Buster Now move in Sync! Second-in-Command, you who blazes the path for your leader and strategize wins through Desolation! Light the Flame to Conquer these matchsticks! LINK FUELED SYNCHRO! Appear! Ryu-Engine Lieutenant Smolder!"

Captain Infernal Vortex: "Rrgh! THATS IT! NOW I'M MAD! I Activate my Spell, Ryu-Engine Restart! It resurrects 2 Ryu-Engine Links that are banished or in my Grave to the field! ARISE! PileDriver! BlazeTrailer! I now use Buster to tune these two together! Lets FIRE IT UP! (Duel runner starts becoming Red Hot and is starting to Glow in Crimson Fire, also he's going breakneck speed) Buster Tunes PileDriver and BlazeTrailer, whose levels are 3 and 4 respectively! Commander of Flames and Lord of the Crimson Blood! Burn your Enemies to Ash and Forge a Brand New Age from your Infernal Soul! OVERDRIVE LINK FUEL! DESCEND! LEVEL 11 RYU-ENGINE CAPTAIN INFERNAL VORTEX!" 

• Like 1

The Egyptian Gods if they were Rituals

"The Sacrifices have been made! God of Wind and Thunder, Divine Dragon who Soars throughout the Skies! Descend from the Sacred Realm and Rend the Very Clouds Asunder! Slifer the Sky Dragon!"

"The Sacrifices have been made! Sacred Soldier, you who rules the very Earth and Commands a Celestial Army! Appear Now and tear the very Ground asunder with your Mighty Fist! Obelisk the Tormenter!"

"The Sacrifices have been made! All mighty protector of the sun and sky. I beg of thee, please heed my cry. Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. I beseech thee, grace our humble game but first I shall call out thy name: The Winged Dragon Of Ra!"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Eve's Boss Monsters through my OC being his son Chase

Phantasm Emperor Trilojig: "Emperor of Darkness, you who sent the Sacred Beasts to Earth to consume it. Unleash your Divine Strength with your Mighty Fist and Crush all who opposes your Rule! FUSION SUMMON! Appear! Phantasm Emperor Trilojig!"

Timelord Progenitor Vorpgate: "The First Lord of Divine Invention, The God of Time itself! Appear Before us, encased in an immortal shell and blind the wicked with Divine Light! SYNCHRO SUMMON! Descend! Timelord Progenitor Vorpgate!"

Number XX: Infinity Dark Hope: "Warrior who has reached Divinity! The Hope of the Spirit Realm infused with the Dark Past of Bloodshed! Unleash your Divine Rage pent up in your Celestial Sword! Rend the Very Earth Asunder! XYZ SUMMON! Appear Before us! Number XX: Infinity Dark Hope! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

with my number 27: dreadnought dreadnoid I rebuild the overlay network to xyz summon the machine of the stars, the mechanical sun rank 10 number C9: Chaos Dyson Sphere.

Now let's bask in it's mechanical light! *insert crazy laugh here*

Edited by Jaquan harvey
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

with my 6 level 4s i build the overlay network to XYZ summon number 27: drednought drednoid,

now attack with multi cannon strike.

I end my turn but before i do my number 27's effect activates and summons the dangerous rank 12 and you will know why he's limited to 1, I xyz summon the god of the machines rank 12 devine arsenal-AA zeus!!!

Edited by Jaquan harvey

"Galaxy Shining in the Darkness! Embody the demonic god of revenge and become my very servant! XYZ SUMMON! Descend! Rank 8! Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!"

"Galaxy Shining in the Darkness! Release the forever unchanging light and become the beacon that illuminates the future! Rank Up Xyz Change! Descend! Rank 9! Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!"

"Hero Resolved to decide victory! Hero of the dream world! Now become one to reign over the dark future! Fusion Summon! Come on! Destiny HERO - Dystopiaguy!"

"Hero from the world of darkness! Hero of the dream world! Now become one and reign over the utopia's twilight! Fusion Summon! Come on! Destiny HERO - Duskutopiaguy!"

• Like 1

Beat, Filo, Seal. Feel your differences shining forth to summon the one that pridefully fights for truth and honor. Connect together to reveal the one that lets us fight as one, here comes the samurai, Folgo, Justice Fur Hire!

(Fill in names at start)

Edited by Loleo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

With your standby phase my banished ghoti's return! Paces, Shif join Snopios on my field. Now in your main phase Paces lets me synchro summon! I tune my Level 6 Snopios with my Level 2 Paces and Shif! Double tuning! The ocean's mysteries only rival the unknown emptiness of space so now I call upon a monster from both! Synchro summon level 10! Ghoti of the Deep Beyond!

• Like 1