Summoning chants

Lone mouse

A summoning chant for my character, sheo nagari: witness, as everyone's wishes and hopes manifest and take the most majestic of forms! Appear, sparkling hope dragon!!!

He also says this when reviving it with its effect: dragon of hopes and wishes, be reborn and shine with an even brighter light! Rise once more, sparkling hope dragon!!!

Sparkling hope dragon.jpeg.png

Edited by Julius Garets
Misc
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Phantasm12778 said:

Can you do Longyuan too? because he's the evil side of Ying I think

I call upon one who can hide his very soul from the world! One whose sword will sherd you to pieces! Synchro summon level 10! Swordsoul Sinister Sovereign - Qixing Longyuan!

Edited by Lone mouse
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Here's few summoning chants for my custom cards:

Deep Steam Overcharged Sentinel: Steam boils and smoke chokes your enemies. Gear turn, tick metal rumble! Synchro summon! Rage, Deep Steam Overcharged Sentinel!

Red-Eyes God Phoenix Dragon: Golden wings opens the path to the future. Red-Eyed Dragon, freed from chains of the past! Embodiment of the Sun! Synchro Summon! Level 12, Reflect the Sun, Red-Eyes God Phoenix Dragon!

Red-Eyes Starflare Dragon: When dying stars unite as one, new gates to the future will be open! Open your wings and breach the gates of the sun! Link summon. Appear, Link 4! Red-Eyes Starflare Dragon!

• 4 months later...

D/D/D Summoning Chants for my custom Kings cause why not

D/D/D Everlasting King Midas: "King with a hand that knows no equal! Empose your wrath and bring about a Golden Age! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 10! D/D/D Everlasting King Midas!"

D/D/D Ruthless King Freyer: "King of the Vikings! You who causes Icy Storms that know no equal! Unleash your frozen fury upon this cowardly populace! Fusion Summon! Come forth! Level 10! D/D/D Ruthless King Freyer!"

D/D/D Lost King Odysseus: "King who was lost to time across the sea! Appear before us, to cast your Legend Untold! Slay all who oppose you and your rule! XYZ Summon! Arise from the Depths! Rank 10! D/D/D Lost King Odysseus!"

D/D/D Prophetic King Joseph: "Appear, my Royal Circuit! King who provides visions to devils about angels! You who divides good and evil! Provide the Vision of Victory I desire! Link Summon! Appear Before us! Link -4 D/D/D Prophetic King Joseph!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...