Lady Hare the Proud Traveler/Hare-Razr the Power Trippers (Love - And Fur - Is In The Air)

Black D'Sceptyr

Been a while, I know!

Well not to worry, I have an explanation for why I missed even the New Years' stuff I tend to drop here every end of year. You see...

[footage not found]

...but at the end, even shark-dogs have their day!

Anyways, with that in order, time for my very belated Valentines' Day cards to make their debut! After all, what better than a half-hare, half-heroine, all-uring adventuress to sweep the Yu-Gi-Oh! world off its feet, like her similarly stiff-eared superstar sidepiece did at the end of last year? And indeed, with a true cool cat to back her up, there's very few that'll ever tip the scales of justice long, before she comes to set them right.

(get it because she's a Pendulum and they have scales ahahaha)

1865871050_LadyHaretheProudTraveler.png.e682845ed1de5d099bfc1883a7332081.png          40191637_Hare-RazrthePower-Trippers.png.fd36254837565d077b77a82a64e6eeb8.png

Lady Hare the Proud Traveler/LIGHT/Beast-Warrior-Type Pendulum Tuner Effect Monster/Level 4/1300 ATK/1400 DEF

Pendulum Scales: 2/2

Pendulum Lore: You can only Pendulum Summon exactly 2 monsters at the same time. This effect cannot be negated. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 Pendulum Monster whose Level is equal to the Pendulum Scale of a card in your Pendulum Zone, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

Lore: Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone with a different Pendulum Scale from its Level, then activate 1 of these effects.
● Destroy it, and if you do, place 1 Pendulum Monster from your Deck in your Pendulum Zone with a Level equal to that destroyed card's Pendulum Scale.
● Destroy 1 other card on the field, and if you do, its Pendulum Scale becomes equal to the difference between its original Pendulum Scale and Level.

Hare-Razr the Power Trippers/DARK/Beast-Warrior-Type Xyz Pendulum Effect Monster/Rank 4/1300 ATK/1400 DEF

Pendulum Scales: 6/6

Pendulum Lore: You can target 1 Pendulum Monster in your Monster Zone or GY; place it in your Pendulum Zone. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can halve the ATK of 1 monster on the field instead. When you do: Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone. You can only use each effect of "Hare-Razr the Power-Trippers" once per turn.

Lore: 2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Hare-Razr the Power Trippers" by destroying 1 card in your Pendulum Zone whose Level or Pendulum Scale is half of the other, then using a Pendulum Tuner you control as material. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; inflict 700 damage to your opponent for each of your unused Pendulum Zones, also return cards in the same column to the hand up to the number of cards in your Pendulum Zones. You can pay 1300 LP; place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

So yeah, until my next regular post - which will handle quite a few cards this time, since its Deck Build Pack Season again! - reviews, revelry, arriveth in abundance. D'Sceptre, signing off.

Archived