[DUNE] Wipeout Trap Hole

I think this is pretty good addition to the trap hole line of cards. I see alot of comments about how it's a bad card because it can't be use in the current meta, but literally a couple months ago we had tears and sprights were running rampant with monsters less than 1500 atk. And once kashtira is gone I can bet anything we'll go back to spamming low attack combo monsters and this card will be a genuine threat.

Also traptrix can search it.

Yeah the card is worth keeping in sight. Stuff like Traptrix and Labyrinth can make good use of it. It is about the harshest form of removal and low ATK monsters are more likely to come out in groups, making this card's value pretty amazing.

It basically covers everything that Bottomless doesn't, while also not having the weakness of doing the "destroy" part of Bottomless (not Bottomless's fault, it is from a different era where it most likely got intentionally added to make it more likely to counter for its time).

Even in the current meta I'd say it is worth siding if you have a Trap-heavy strategy for the odd chance you run into some rogue deck that dodges your main tools.

Archived