<<Pokevolution Headquarters>> 208/600+ Closed for Updates!

J-Max

What does Pokevolution need?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What does Pokevolution need?

• More Hybrids!
    • More Spells & Traps!
    • More Trainers & Gym Leaders!
    • I loved your Animation for Shaymin. Please do more!
    • I have a great suggestion! (Please say)

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason it is incomplete is that I am adding as I go so don't worry about that ;) Thanks for the comment though! And yeah Musashi and Kojiro are Jessie and James. I'm sticking with the Japanese Versions of the Characters for Hardcore Reasons.

As long as I can find good pics then yes I will! (My Tales of Symphonia set was only 50 cards) And as long as I get continued support from all you fine people on YCM then I will do it! Bear in mind that 600 Images is going to be a Low Broadband Person's nightmare!

EDIT: The dastardly Trio from Team Rocket has entered the Brawl! *ahem* I mean set!

lol Thanks DSS. I never usually cropped. I tried the other day and the Picture looked Horrible! Thanks for the comments though! I hope all who look at this have thier fingers crossed that I can reach 600!

EDIT: Eevee and my first ever Fusion Monster Flareon added!

wow, team rocket and the eevee look nice

but, i rather you make flareon a ritual monster instead, because you could use fire stone as a ritual spell card (it's more pokemonish this way)

but, the pic is really cute (they're all cute lol) 8/10

I was thinking using Evolution Stones but a Picture would look rubbish on a card. I thought Fusion because then Eevee could be Evolved in lots of different ways For Example Eevee + Pikachu = Jolteon.

I'm hoping to have the rest of the Eeveelutions up by the end of the day.

Nice work, Meowth seems a tiny bit overpowered with the drawing AND direct attacking, also you should state when the drawing effect occurs, and how long that effect lasts, same for the direct attacking effect.

I quite like the idea of fusing cards to get Eevee's evolutions, but I think you need to revise the OCG of not using Polymerization, the correct OCG should be...

""Eevee" + "1 Pyro-Type monster"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from your side of the field to your Graveyard. If ths card battles a Plant-Type monster destroy that monster immediately with this card's effect without applying damage calculation. As long as this card is face-up on the field neither player can activate Field Spell cards."

OR

""Eevee" + "1 Pyro-Type monster"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. If ths card battles a Plant-Type monster destroy that monster immediately with this card's effect without applying damage calculation. As long as this card is face-up on the field neither player can activate Field Spell cards."

Whichever you prefer, I wasn't sure which effect should apply, not 100% on that but it should be near enough. In addition to that some of the other cards OCG is a bit iffy, as well Kojiro seems a bit overpowered since Gravekeeper's Servant only sends the first card from their deck, Ninetales could probably be a fusion along with any other evolution stone Pokemon since it works well.

Mmmmm I really appriciate your honesty Sanji. With a 600 Card set things can go a little iffy at times. Don't worry i'll be making Modifications in the future. I will definately keep your OCG in mind for any Fusion Evolutions I happen to do. Thank you very much, it's advice like this that slowly makes me a better Cardmaker. Oh and when I decide to make the Rulings "Trainers" Will only be 1 of each per deck.

Thank you Chaos and big news everyone! Haruno Sakura and myself have agreed to make this project into a Collab! I have also added the Pokedex on the first post so you can keep track of which Pokemon have been done. Hopefully me and Sakura can make the best Set ever!

um....what's a collab (i only know what's a collar LOL)

but...i think the pokedex is unessecairy...my though you could just put there instead what pokemon you've done in pokedex order it's better that way.

your new cards are good...those evolution stones don't look cute? (lol) well nvm, it''s yugioh anyways

good luck on your big 600 card project, always there for you,

warmaker29

p.s how long do you expect this to end? (i mean, 600 cards could cause the whole page to go as long as wikipedias!) lol

good luck!

A Collab is where 2 or more people work together on the same project. I put the Pokedex there because me and Haruno are planning to reserve certain Pokemon and Trainers to make. It also tells you who has done what card.

The Set will be divided into Spoilers once we have more cards made. Don't worry I won't let you wait for 600 Images. And thank you for your continued Support it means a lot to me. (And Haruno I would think)

lol haruno i think so too (that's sakura haruno, from naruto how could i not forget lol) and heh the support's nothing, i always do that (i wanna be a four star and get more posts...so i though i should lurk here)

but yea, hope you get ur cards done

and good luck to you both (sakura and spirit!)

heh :D

Archived