<<Pokevolution Headquarters>> 208/600+ Closed for Updates!

J-Max

What does Pokevolution need?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What does Pokevolution need?

• More Hybrids!
    • More Spells & Traps!
    • More Trainers & Gym Leaders!
    • I loved your Animation for Shaymin. Please do more!
    • I have a great suggestion! (Please say)

I know I just joined today but I'm a competitive battler at Smogon so I know all the base stats of pretty much every pokemon and a lot of them like especially Venasaur seem overpowered. Venasaur's stats aren't outstanding at all in pokemon games yet it gets 3000 attack. I'd personally lower it down to something like 1800-2000. Also Jolteon has a higher sp atk than Venasaur in the games yet it gets a lower atk on your card than venasaur.

and a lot of atk/def stats seem disproportionate (sp?) to their actual base stats. like jolteon has fragile defence in the games compared to it's great sp atk. but they're not that much different on your card.

but I guess it's kind of hard to translate pokemon base stats to atk/def in yugioh

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!! I LIKE THIS SOOOO!!!! KAWAIIII!!!!!!!!!!!I REALLY LOV THISS!!!!!

GREAT IDEA SDMG!!!!!And your effects are great!!! YOU TRULY ARE KAWAIII MASTER!!!!!!

10/10 ^_^

Calm down Chronos! LOL! Be sure to check back here often as I am always updating. Notice the Traps and Spells hae nothing in them yet? Well they are a secret!

I know I just joined today but I'm a competitive battler at Smogon so I know all the base stats of pretty much every pokemon and a lot of them like especially Venasaur seem overpowered. Venasaur's stats aren't outstanding at all in pokemon games yet it gets 3000 attack. I'd personally lower it down to something like 1800-2000. Also Jolteon has a higher sp atk than Venasaur in the games yet it gets a lower atk on your card than venasaur.

and a lot of atk/def stats seem disproportionate (sp?) to their actual base stats. like jolteon has fragile defence in the games compared to it's great sp atk. but they're not that much different on your card.

but I guess it's kind of hard to translate pokemon base stats to atk/def in yugioh

That is just the thing, I'm pretty sure that isn't the case in the Pokemon's TCG, after all Jolteon is a mere 2nd Stage, whereas Venasaur is a 3rd Stage, which is why Venasaur gets the upper hand.

Got a big update everyone, Blaziken, Combusken, Grovyle, and Marshtomp have been completed. Amittedly Blaziken and Combusken were originally made by me but were never finished so I decided I'd finish them off, Grovyle and Marshtomp were also originally made by but were finished but I revamped them with a different image and fixed their OCG a bit, I will have about 6 or so more tomorrow along with anything else I do.

Yes. Once this and My Spellcaster set are complete I will be departing from YCM. And your Question about Entei? Well each Legend will have the Summoning cost of 3 of a Certain type of Monster. Keep believing viewers of this Project. It is in FULL Swing!

Ahem! The last time I checked both MYSELF and SPIRIT were working on this set. Anyway moving on we have a bit of an update for you guys, I have now finally finished the entire Hoenn set of starters and their evolutions, the only ones out of these 9 that I haven't had to revise except for the pictures is their middle evolutions, I will now explain each of the revisions.

BLAZIKEN

Okay only a few changes with this, as you may know Blaziken was one of the cards I never did an effect for originally, I then extended his effect so he had a element advantage over earth monsters and also lowered his defense to 1700.

SCEPTILE

Okay again only a few changes with Sceptile, first of all I gave him a killer Solar Beam effect with a big drawback giving him a reason to have his overpowering 2750 attack I also lowered his defense to 1500.

SWAMPERT

Yet again few changes once more for Swampert, I think Swampert is the only one of the final evolutions I never changed the stats of, in this case I simply gave him his own personal extra effect since he already had an anti-fire monster effect.

TORCHIC

Well here is the first of the starter pokemon for Hoenn, I actually finished this one much earlier on in the day but oh well, so in accordance with Spirit giving his first form starters an effect I gave mine one too, so I basically gave Torchich a spit fire effect which pretty much sums him up.

TREECKO

Now the next starter pokemon for Hoenn, the whole basis of the effect I added to Treecko was an absorb effect which is what he does, by damaging the opponent he gives you life points back and can then be evolved to Grovyle so it is all good stuff.

MUDKIP

And here comes the final starter for Hoenn, the principle was to kinda be like a mud sport effect but it really didn't go that way in the end, so it basically protects Mudkip more than anything but can only be used once per turn so isn't all that powerful.

So yeah...oh and if I see anyone bringing that MUDKIP joke up you will personally get shot because that joke is so old...HMPH!

Nice long effect talk Haruno! Things are going great for the project at the moment we may have a new member joining us to help with designing cards as well!

Sorry to sound so excited but this truly is a dream come true for me! Thank you Haruno for your continued support. and a Special thank you to all of our supporters!

Archived