<<Pokevolution Headquarters>> 208/600+ Closed for Updates!

J-Max

What does Pokevolution need?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What does Pokevolution need?

• More Hybrids!
    • More Spells & Traps!
    • More Trainers & Gym Leaders!
    • I loved your Animation for Shaymin. Please do more!
    • I have a great suggestion! (Please say)

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! Huge update everyone. As the Topic was starting to experience errors due to the amount of Images on screen at once. I have decided to put everything into Spoilers. I have kept to most of the Official Logos but have added 2 Myself Trainers and Gym Leaders. I haven't found a good Sprite for Ghost Types yet. :) Sorry if anyone had any inconvinience with the Topic it should all be 100% Now :)

It's true. I think Warmaker believes it's just me because you joined after I made around 15-20 Cards. Don't worry we'll both get the credit we deserve when people start saying "Hey do you remember that Damn Sweet Pokemon set!? Let's go and see it!" lol.

Due to me going MIA for a month or 2 I would like to ask you Haruno if you wish to carry on the project. I`m letting you claim full credit for all the Pokevolution project. Take care of yourself all right? James just needs a rest and time to think. If you do continue the project in your name then I wish you luck :)

umm...is james spirit? (should be right?)

but anyways, this is getting quite dead now, looks like the legend is going down

but i have faith, you will be able to make it! good luck!

p.s since you're going to do it much slower, one card a day? (like i said before)

I insulted every single person on this forum a few days ago. I believe some people really hated me for that, so this Goal is not complete until I build my Rep up to 100 to show my love for this Forum. As for the set..... I've been making other cards lately and have started to overlook this project, Me and Sanji (Well me atleast) Are suffering from low Morale. At this rate I may have to lock up.....

Archived