<<Pokevolution Headquarters>> 208/600+ Closed for Updates!

J-Max

What does Pokevolution need?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What does Pokevolution need?

• More Hybrids!
    • More Spells & Traps!
    • More Trainers & Gym Leaders!
    • I loved your Animation for Shaymin. Please do more!
    • I have a great suggestion! (Please say)

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am doing Gary & Ash. Manga trainers though.... Hmmmm. Thanks for the rate though Poke! I am starting to get a little sick of everydone doing Pokemon sets at the moment..... I`m not the first I know but I think i`ve started a trend.... I have a big plan up my sleeve regarding that. Can`t say no more for now.

well...no. the first cards i made were pokemon ones which i posted.

HOWEVER there have probly been so many already it doesnt matter.

As to Spirit, yes you did start a "Trend". You are a quite popular member, as a result many people want to try things that you do. At least, thats how it seems.

And your welcome about the coment

Well I may as well share my possible idea. THIS MAY NOT HAPPEN.I am considering asking for a few of the most popular Pokemon Card Makers to join forces to make 1 unified set. But I may not as we all have our style. I'm just scard that eventually the whole first page of Pop Culture will be Pokemon Cards. Just a thought and nothing more.

I dunno it just disheartens me a little at times that's all. Pokevolution will go on regardless. Really want to know why I feel like this? Well Warmaker made a post in another of the sets almost hinting at a race. I AM NOT IN COMPETITION WIYH ANYONE! I should Spoiler that for good measure. Sure the rest of you may be wanting to beat each other but I have my gal. Create the Ultimate Pokemon set for YCM. Sorry to sound all upset but it's bugging me. Be safe be strong.

EDIT: On another note I may take 2 or 3 days break until the whole Pokemon Craze calms down a little. Just remember that Spirit is not racing with you to complete the set. Spirit is not in competition with any of you. Spirit doesn't think bad of any of you. I've had a chat with James and he's in full agreement. Time to slow down for now.

Archived