[VJMP] Dandy White Lion

https://ygorganization.com/nessisinhisheavenandallisrightwiththeworld/

image.png.dd82e7fc3935fd985141c9ee9947c7f5.png

VJMP-JP236 ダンディ・ホワイトライオン Dandy White Lion
Level 3/EARTH/Plant/Effect
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn, and during the turn you activate this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck.
(1) If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY: You can Special Summon 3 “White Fluff Tokens” (Plant-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position.
300/300

• Shiba Inu 1

4 minutes ago, Spencer Smith said:

also, someone is going to abuse this thing full till it's banned like normal dandy lion because the sacred beasts, Egyptian gods, and monarchs are going to be over powered and unplayable boards for the other player like this is just round two for dandy lion.

May I ask how?

37 minutes ago, Tinkerer said:

May I ask how?

well first of all it makes more tributes and combine them with other cards like double summon and other cards that let you normal summon more than once it is just going to be broken until the next ban list

Just now, Spencer Smith said:

well first of all it makes more tributes and combine them with other cards like double summon and other cards that let you normal summon more than once it is just going to be broken until the next ban list

maybe

Nah, the card won't do anything. That's ultimately a 3 card combo, and in the end all you'll get is 1 god card or maybe 1-2 Monarchs; nothing that really helps break an opponent's board nor interact during the opponent's turn. You also need to have a way to trigger the Lion, which means you need another card in the combo.

I don't think the card will be used unless Konami decides to make a strong Plant Ritual deck or something.

51 minutes ago, Tinkerer said:

Nah, the card won't do anything. That's ultimately a 3 card combo, and in the end all you'll get is 1 god card or maybe 1-2 Monarchs; nothing that really helps break an opponent's board nor interact during the opponent's turn. You also need to have a way to trigger the Lion, which means you need another card in the combo.

I don't think the card will be used unless Konami decides to make a strong Plant Ritual deck or something.

Well This card Fucking sucks compared to the original They already gave this fucking picie of shit a HOPT why cannot they make it so the tokens cannot be used outside of Tribute Summons or as Synchro Material cause the orgainal was used in a Synchro Plants back a decade ago with Synchros so why cannot this been made with Synchros in mind hell it should say it cannot be used as Fusion or Link Matieral then it would have been very good.

1 hour ago, Spencer Smith said:

maybe

Yeah that card sucks it will never get banned the card is fucking shit. >:( HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED COMPETITIVE YUGIOH IN 2022

1 hour ago, Spencer Smith said:

You call that broken? Cuz I don't.

28 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Well this card fucking sucks compared to the original. They already gave this fucking piece of shit a HOPT, why cannot they make it so the tokens cannot be used outside of Tribute Summons or as Synchro Material, cause the orgainal was used in a Synchro Plants back a decade ago with Synchros, so why cannot this been made with Synchros in mind, hell it should say it cannot be used as Fusion or Link material then it would have been very good.

Here's the thing, the original Dandylion appeared in a time period where Synchros didn't exist, so I can understand the design philosophy regarding the restriction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

NOOOOOOOOO Don't BE A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING ITS GOOD YOU HAVE NO BRAIN When it comes to the META sorry for pissing my angaer at you @Spencer Smith You kinda just get on my nerves this card will never be good cause the God cards Fing Suck.

well from looking at the comments it does look bad and sorry for getting on your nerves.