[AGOV] Horus cards

https://ygorganization.com/something2dance2/

image.png.f6b68c2ba1a7ac69b8250618f5ce91e9.png

AGOV-JP011 Horus no Eikou – Imsety / Imsety, Glory of Horus
Level 8/DARK/Spellcaster/Effect
You can only Special Summon this card’s name with its 1st effect once per turn. You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If you control “Pharaonic Sarcophagus”, you can Special Summon this card (from your GY).
(2) You can send 2 cards from your hand to the GY, including this card; add 1 “Pharaonic Sarcophagus” from your Deck to your hand, then draw 1 card.
(3) If another card(s) you control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect while you control this monster: You can send 1 card on the field to the GY.
3000/1800

image.png.4206e06b8a44208f28106dc865d8f64e.png

AGOV-JP012 Horus no Shukufuku – Duamutef / Duamutef, Blessing of Horus
Level 8/WATER/Beast/Effect
You can only Special Summon this card’s name with its 1st effect once per turn. You can only use the 3rd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you control “Pharaonic Sarcophagus”, you can Special Summon this card (from your GY).
(2) Gains 1200 ATK/DEF for each “Horus” monster you control.
(3) If another card(s) you control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect while you control this monster: You can draw cards equal to the number of monsters with different names in your Main Monster Zone.
0/0

image.png.73b0892bcc87412dd4b9c657f013bd2b.png

AGOV-JP013 Horus no Sendou – Hapy / Hapy, Vanguard of Horus
Level 8/WIND/Beast-Warrior/Effect
You can only Special Summon this card’s name with its 1st effect once per turn. You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(2) If another card(s) you control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect while you control this monster: You can target 2 cards that are banished and/or in the GYs; either add both to their owners’ hand or shuffle both into the Deck.
2400/1600

image.png.7e34c709c05b77fd58a632ae6f21369c.png

AGOV-JP014 Horus no Kago – Qebehsenuef / Qebehsenuef, Aegis of Horus
Level 8/EARTH/Winged Beast/Effect
You can only Special Summon this card’s name with its 1st effect once per turn. You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(2) If another card(s) you control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect while you control this monster: You can activate this effect; this turn, your opponent’s monsters cannot target “Horus” monsters on the field for attacks, also your opponent cannot target them with card effects.
2500/2000

image.png.e9d7fe70d94b3ac53f3ccd4b2a350bf4.png

AGOV-JP058 Oh no Hitsugi / Pharaonic Sarcophagus
Spell/Continuous
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name up to four times per turn.
(1) “Horus” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects, unless they target them.
(2) You can send 1 card from your hand to the GY; send 1 “Horus” monster from your Deck to the GY.
(3) Once per turn, at the start of the Damage Step, if your “Horus” monster battles an opponent’s monster: You can send that opponent’s monster to the GY.

image.png.4d7fe90dd0df8a9d3555874db93e2094.png

AGOV-JP076 Canopus no Shugosha / Canopic Protector
Trap/Continuous
YOu can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Once per Chain, when your opponent activates a card or effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Horus” monster from your hand or GY, and if you do, this turn, you cannot Special Summon another monster with the same original name with the effect of “Canopic Protector”
(2) If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY: You can Set it, but banish it when it leaves the field.

While I'm not usually hyped for cards, these cards make me very excited as this is the sort of level 8 engine I've been waiting for the include in my Gimmick Puppet deck. They provide a constant line of self-sustaining bodies that can help you unbrick hands and provide a supply of resources that the deck so desperately needs. I look forward to testing them out soon.

10 hours ago, The Warden said:

While I'm not usually hyped for cards, these cards make me very excited as this is the sort of level 8 engine I've been waiting for the include in my Gimmick Puppet deck. They provide a constant line of self-sustaining bodies that can help you unbrick hands and provide a supply of resources that the deck so desperately needs. I look forward to testing them out soon.

Yeah, and we recently got a new Rank 8 (Infection Buzz King) that looked like it has potential and lo and behold we get a new level 8 engine that can facilitate it. Of course, we don't know when we'll get Number 1 (and the other AC03 cards) in the TCG.

These are really cool, both the artwork and the playstyle. I hope they release enough of these to make a full deck cuz I'd hate to see them being used a generic engine like every deck that came out in the past 3 years.

And as an Egyptian, I'm obligated to play this deck regardless of how good or bad it is.

• 2 weeks later...

I like how Hapy (the actual son of Horus) is part of the set. Also, Qebesenuef (more famously known as Joseph of Egypt, the slave turned prophet who married a governor's daughter). Some good history/mythology in this set. I like it.

8 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

I think all the monster are named after the jars that would hold a mummies organs

Yes. I also forgot to mention that bit. But each jar is specifically named after the four sons of Horus.