[AGOV] Support for the Wild Survivors themes

Trancendrake:
https://ygorganization.com/haveyouseenthemovieevolution/

image.png.b76809335c9114cb24a8e95009fa1e5a.png

AGOV-JP044 超越竜エグザラプトル Chouetsuryuu Exaraptor (Transcendosaurus Exaraptor)
Link-3/DARK/Dinosaur/Link/Effect
2+ Dinosaur monsters, including a Level 6 or higher monster
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Dinosaur monster from your hand.
(2) If a face-up Dinosaur monster(s) this card points to is destroyed by battle or sent to the GY: You can draw 1 card.
(3) If this card is destroyed: You can shuffle 1 Normal Monster from your GY into the Deck, then you can Special Summon this card.
3000/-

Novelles:
https://ygorganization.com/dracofaceoff2/

image.png.bfa7d57dbdff0ab95110d9e1a1ce8301.png

AGOV-JP019 ポワソニエル・ド・ヌーベルズ Poissoniere de Nouvellez (Poissoniere de Nouvelles)
Level 1/DARK/Fairy/Pendulum/Effect
<8>
Pendulum Effect
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you control a Ritual Monster: You can target 1 monster on the field; Special Summon this card, then change the targeted monster’s battle position.
Monster Effect
You can only use the 1st monster effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Add 1 Level 1 Ritual Monster or 1 “Recipe” card from your Deck to your hand.
● Banish any number of “Recipe” cards from your GY, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Nouvelles” Ritual Monster from your hand with a Level equal to the number banished.
(2) If this card on the field is Tributed and added to the Extra Deck face-up: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.
700/1700

image.png.e0acd9d4433ae2e52cf5aafcf0365481.png

AGOV-JP064 Concours de Cuisine~菓冷なる料理対決~ Concours de Cuisine ~ Karei-naru Ryouri Taiketsu ~ (Concours de Cuisine (Confectionery Contest))
Spell/Quick-Play
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) Special Summon 1 “Nouvelles” Pendulum Monster and 1 “Patissciel” Pendulum Monster from your hand, Deck, and/or Extra Deck, 1 on each field, also you cannot use monsters as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon for the rest of this turn, except “Nouvelles” and “Pastissciel” monsters.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; it gains 200 ATK for each “Recipe” card in the GYs.

Vanquish Soul:
https://ygorganization.com/vanquishsouldlc/

image.png.ff72625af5ec44210a6ec6c566316d12.png

AGOV-JP018 VS 蛟龍 Vanquish Soul Jiaolong
Level 5/FIRE/Wyrm/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn, also they cannot be activated in the same Chain.
(1) If you reveal a card(s) in the hand to activate a “Vanquish Soul” card’s effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) (Quick Effect): You can activate 1 of these effects, by revealing monster(s) in your hand with the listed Attribute(s);
● FIRE: Change the battle position of 1 monster on the field.
● FIRE & FIRE: Add 1 “Vanquish Soul” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Vanquish Soul Jiaolong”.
2400/2100

image.png.37e9fbfaab2f4fd48f966c0a8a8ddc63.png

AGOV-JP018 VS 裏螺旋流雪風 Vanquish Soul Snow Devil
Trap
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Reveal up to 3 monsters in your hand (1 DARK, 1 EARTH, and 1 FIRE); apply these effects, in sequence, based on the number revealed.
● 1+: Inflict 400 damage to your opponent, then you can Special Summon 1 “Vanquish Soul” monster from your hand.
● 2+: Inflict 600 damage to your opponent, also “Vanquish Soul” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn.
● 3: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent, then you can destroy all monsters on the field.

More Transcendrakes is cool, but what Dino is that one based on? I thought they're all retrains of level 6 normal dinos, so I thought the fire one would be fire opal head. When I looked at dark/Light I couldn't find any level 6 normal dinos, but Dark Driceratops was pretty iconic so maybe it's a retrain of that?

As foe the nouvelles stuff, it's good support, but weird. Why is there now randomly patissciel cards being mentioned, and why do they have a pendulum monster? If anything, all I wanted was just a matching recipe ritual spell for each of the remaining ritual monsters. Again, these cards are good, they provide alot of extra consistency, but the deck didn't need it. You already had things like impcantation or benten/herald engines to search your ritual stuff, so I was hoping for more power. Specifically Nouvelles needs more backrow removal and some way of actually ending games cuz 2 2k ATK monsters is not cutting it.

I don't really care about vanquish soul and I don't know enough to comment on those cards. But i guess if you can get all 3 effects on that trap, it can be really strong.

1 hour ago, KH911 said:

More Transcendrakes is cool, but what Dino is that one based on? I thought they're all retrains of level 6 normal dinos, so I thought the fire one would be fire opal head. When I looked at dark/Light I couldn't find any level 6 normal dinos, but Dark Driceratops was pretty iconic so maybe it's a retrain of that?

I don't think the Link even has a base form tbph. As for the level 12 main deck guy, the base form is the level 6 Meteorus. There was no shot that it would've been a retrain of Fire Opal Head as it's a different dinosaur species.
Also Dark Driceratops doesn't even look remotely similar to the Link, neither does the only other level 6 vanilla dino that exists; Sword Arm of Dragon.

1 hour ago, KH911 said:

As foe the nouvelles stuff, it's good support, but weird. Why is there now randomly patissciel cards being mentioned, and why do they have a pendulum monster?

The only Patissciel monster that exists is the fusion from DIFO, which does have a Starlight version fwiw. I don't see the harm in linking her to the Nouvelles lore tbph.

5 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

I don't think the Link even has a base form tbph. As for the level 12 main deck guy, the base form is the level 6 Meteorus. There was no shot that it would've been a retrain of Fire Opal Head as it's a different dinosaur species.
Also Dark Driceratops doesn't even look remotely similar to the Link, neither does the only other level 6 vanilla dino that exists; Sword Arm of Dragon.

The only Patissciel monster that exists is the fusion from DIFO, which does have a Starlight version fwiw. I don't see the harm in linking her to the Nouvelles lore tbph.

I think you misunderstood. I know the level 12 meteorus is an upgraded form of the level 6 meteorus. I was saying that they might release a new fire transcendrake that's an upgrade to fire opal head.

As for the nouvelles part, I'm not upset at all. I wasn't saying it's a bad decision, just a weird one to decide to link one random card from 3 years ago to nouvelles.

Edit: I just realized if the Patissciel is a scale 1 and the new Nouvelles is a scale 8, could it be they're trying to make pendulum ritual monsters? I also find it unusual that Confectionary Contest says "also you cannot use monsters as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon for the rest of this turn, except “Nouvelles” and “Pastissciel” monsters". What's the purpose of this lock? Are the Patissciel monsters going to be the extra deck that goes with Nouvelles?

Edited by KH911

Ngl, the Dino looks a bit like some of the Rush Duel Dinos. None of 'em so specifically to be worth pointing out, but it'd be super funny if they made a tcg evolution to a Rush Duel-original card. That being said, the Dinos only have 1 card revealed while the others have 2. Maybe they'll reveal a de-evolved form of the Link?

As for the Nouvelles, that's a really cool design choice. The opponent placing stuff in def was not a huge weakness, but being able to mitigate that yourself while also having more in-archetype methods to trigger your Rituals is super nice. The added lore is - quite literally - icing on the cake.

A new FIRE VS was necessary. The previous one - Pluton HG - truly was "Hot Garbage". The basic battle position change is actually kinda relevant for battle tricks while an extra search effect was sorely needed just to get all the pieces into rotation. Kinda sucks that it needs double FIRE, but I suppose it's workable.

1 hour ago, KH911 said:

I think you misunderstood. I know the level 12 meteorus is an upgraded form of the level 6 meteorus. I was saying that they might release a new fire transcendrake that's an upgrade to fire opal head.

I don't think they will considering all the Trancendrakes we've seen thus far have been different attributes and FIRE is already accounted for, so I'd say that ship has already sailed.
Also I'd say I didn't misunderstand, moreso your thought process there was worded poorly.

1 hour ago, KH911 said:

As for the nouvelles part, I'm not upset at all. I wasn't saying it's a bad decision, just a weird one to decide to link one random card from 3 years ago to nouvelles.

3 years ago? Uhh... DIFO was last year.

5 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

I don't think they will considering all the Trancendrakes we've seen thus far have been different attributes and FIRE is already accounted for, so I'd say that ship has already sailed.
Also I'd say I didn't misunderstand, moreso your thought process there was worded poorly.

3 years ago? Uhh... DIFO was last year.

When I checked the Patissciel card, the date written at the bottom was 2020. I didn't check the set, so maybe there's a discrepancy between the date on the card and the actual date it was released.

2 hours ago, KH911 said:

When I checked the Patissciel card, the date written at the bottom was 2020. I didn't check the set, so maybe there's a discrepancy between the date on the card and the actual date it was released.

There's no discrepancy whatsoever, that's been printed on the bottom right every card since ETCO was released.

6 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

There's no discrepancy whatsoever, that's been printed on the bottom right every card since ETCO was released.

Meaning the date written on the card is different from the date it was released...that's the definition of a discrepancy.

2 hours ago, KH911 said:

Meaning the date written on the card is different from the date it was released...that's the definition of a discrepancy.

*facedesk* ...It's not a discrepancy, it's a fucking copyright notice. Prior to ETCO, the copyright notice on all printed cards said "©1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI".

Edited by ~British Soul~

Ok, it's a copyright notice. But the date is different, therefore there is a discrepancy. I thought that date was when the card released, I was wrong. But if the dates are different, there's a discrepancy. Also you don't have to be so technical about everything. Like saying "I didn't misunderstand, you worded it poorly" is still a misunderstanding. It doesn't matter who's at fault, a misunderstanding still happened. Don't take everything as personal attack.