Make a Card from Image

Yuma Kaiba

On 5/2/2024 at 3:51 PM, Yggdrax said:

Do you want me to generate some art? If so, unfortunately, I'm on a really old laptop right now, so using AI models is out of the question (and I don't use this website generator)... however, I do have some edits that I made for an abandoned archetype, so I'll post one of them instead.

NightManor_Plush.thumb.png.7dfd4571fe75dcd4e0cd55a4498a05cc.png

Hey, can I get the rest of the art from this archetype

I humored both of the users and made both of the cards. Hope you all enjoy the attempt!
ActionHeroNow!!!.thumb.png.9db976604199b282065ca1480645eb99.png

Action Hero Now!!!

Normal Trap
When a Warrior or Beast-Warrior monster you control is destroyed, by battle or effect, search your deck and add a Warrior or Beast-Warrior monster to your hand. If this card is targeted for negation, negate the effect, and if you do, destroy it. While this card is in your GY, banish it, then Special Summon a Level 8 or lower Warrior or Beast-Warrior monster from your hand; the summoning of the monster via this card's effect cannot be negated. You can only activate the effects of "Action Hero Now!!!" once per turn.

PlushofDreams.thumb.png.59479b13b0104a4d423c41872057f135.png

Plush of Dreams
Fiend/ Link/ Effect      
2000/ATK  Link-2
2 monsters
When this is Link Summoned, Special Summon one of the materials used to summon this, ignoring it;'s summoning condition; send the other to the deck. (Quick Effect): You can tribute this card whenever your opponent draws a card outside of their Draw Phase, banish each card drawn until the End Phase. You can only use the effects of "Plush of Dreams" once per turn.

I hope you both enjoy them both!
beautiful_blonde_cyborg_in_gold_and_white_by_abyssal_explorer_dfnohy0-fullview.thumb.jpg.b0747ed970038ac22a65386164bb04ca.jpg

8 hours ago, Zelse Archer said:

I humored both of the users and made both of the cards. Hope you all enjoy the attempt!
ActionHeroNow!!!.thumb.png.9db976604199b282065ca1480645eb99.png

Action Hero Now!!!

Normal Trap
When a Warrior or Beast-Warrior monster you control is destroyed, by battle or effect, search your deck and add a Warrior or Beast-Warrior monster to your hand. If this card is targeted for negation, negate the effect, and if you do, destroy it. While this card is in your GY, banish it, then Special Summon a Level 8 or lower Warrior or Beast-Warrior monster from your hand; the summoning of the monster via this card's effect cannot be negated. You can only activate the effects of "Action Hero Now!!!" once per turn.

PlushofDreams.thumb.png.59479b13b0104a4d423c41872057f135.png

Plush of Dreams
Fiend/ Link/ Effect      
2000/ATK  Link-2
2 monsters
When this is Link Summoned, Special Summon one of the materials used to summon this, ignoring it;'s summoning condition; send the other to the deck. (Quick Effect): You can tribute this card whenever your opponent draws a card outside of their Draw Phase, banish each card drawn until the End Phase. You can only use the effects of "Plush of Dreams" once per turn.

I hope you both enjoy them both!
beautiful_blonde_cyborg_in_gold_and_white_by_abyssal_explorer_dfnohy0-fullview.thumb.jpg.b0747ed970038ac22a65386164bb04ca.jpg

I already made a card from the teddy bear sorry

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Problamatico said:

Sir, you're missing the assignment. You're supposed to make a card from the last image posted, not dump a bunch of cards here. Start a topic in the casual card section.

He has been posting that same mass dump of zero-effort cards to a bunch of different unrelated topics and making it very annoying to scroll to the bottom. I tried to report him but it didn't work.

3 minutes ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

He has been posting that same mass dump of zero-effort cards to a bunch of different unrelated topics and making it very annoying to scroll to the bottom. I tried to report him but it didn't work.

Yay, Great this jerk again. Idk why he does this, it just makes everybody mad! He did that to one of my posts too!