Make a Card from Image

Yuma Kaiba

7 hours ago, Problamatico said:

Next:

360_F_454490746_WEE8b6lGcCFL8yhYxQZ31qLUrjgkk9ki.jpg.72ada6ab5cf8b7be5bf76f3e0a4298fc.jpg

063UnbridledFury.thumb.png.fb09711c3c9904ce1d1171229d8e9f73.png

Unbridled Fury

Quick-Play Spell

You can target 1 Attack Position monster on the field; it gains these effects.
● While this card is in Attack Position, this card cannot be used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon and other monsters you control cannot attack.
● If a monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned in your Main Monster Zones of this card's column and/or its adjacent columns while this card is in Attack Position: Negate their effects, also destroy as many of those monsters as possible, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the total original ATK of the destroyed monsters.
● During the End Phase, if this card is in Attack Position: Destroy this card.
During your opponent's turn, if you control no monsters, you can activate this card from your hand. You can only activate 1 "Unbridled Fury" per turn.

NEXT:

by.thumb.jpg.ec68503b1ac3800c0501c615e7258622.jpg

original art link: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78825467

Edited by WarpGenju
typos
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, WarpGenju said:

During your opponent's turn, if you control no monsters, you can activate this card from your hand. You can only activate 1 "Unbridled Fury" per turn.

Ok I see, so it's a cheeky way to destroy a monster

18 hours ago, WarpGenju said:

063UnbridledFury.thumb.png.fb09711c3c9904ce1d1171229d8e9f73.png

Unbridled Fury

Quick-Play Spell

You can target 1 Attack Position monster on the field; it gains these effects.
● While this card is in Attack Position, this card cannot be used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon and other monsters you control cannot attack.
● If a monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned in your Main Monster Zones of this card's column and/or its adjacent columns while this card is in Attack Position: Negate their effects, also destroy as many of those monsters as possible, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the total original ATK of the destroyed monsters.

NEXT:

by.thumb.jpg.ec68503b1ac3800c0501c615e7258622.jpg

original art link: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78825467

ElementalHEROBombardierBoulderGolem(1).thumb.jpeg.22778cde5cb3afe2d8a33acee88018e6.jpeg

Elemental HERO Bombardier Boulder Golem

EARTH

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

"Elemental HERO Rampart Blaster" + 1 Rock type monster
This card can attack while in DEF position. If this catd declares an attacks while in DEF position; apply this card's DEF during damage calculation. Once per turn, you can discard one Warrior or Rock type monster from your hand: Destroy one card on the field, then deal damage to ypur opponent equal to the discarded mmonster's ATK.

ATK: 2400                DEF: 4000

Next:

df42732e0efc4ce4b8f69b76f3c5bbce.thumb.jpeg.39dff7dea26820a449feae5c158de32e.jpeg

12 hours ago, Problamatico said:

Ok I see, so it's a cheeky way to destroy a monster

It can be used that way, yes. If used early enough, it is also a Gnomaterial that presents a puzzle for your opponent to solve, or play into if their monsters benefit from being destroyed, e.g. Unchained.

12 hours ago, Problamatico said:

Next:

df42732e0efc4ce4b8f69b76f3c5bbce.thumb.jpeg.39dff7dea26820a449feae5c158de32e.jpeg

067SuperancientCrocodragonCoelacanth.thumb.jpeg.748445c2f7cb194bf86d49cb06e928fb.jpeg

Superancient Crocodragon Coelacanth

L11/WATER/Fish/Synchro/Effect

ATK 1000/DEF 1000

1 Tuner + 2+ non-Tuner monsters
Gains 500 ATK/DEF for each card in your hand. Other monsters on the field lose 500 ATK/DEF for each card in your hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Fish monsters. You can only use each of the following effects of "Superancient Crocodragon Coelacanth" once per turn.
● If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon a number of Level 4 or lower Fish monsters with different names from your hand and/or Deck up to the number of Fish monsters used for its Synchro Summon (but banish them when they leave the field), then draw that many cards.
● During the Main Phase: You can Tribute 1 other Fish monster; add 1 "Fish and Kicks", 1 "Fish and Swaps", or 1 "Oh Fish!" from your Deck or GY to your hand.
● (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card, then target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.

NEXT:

FestosoDragonby(fromCardfight!!Vanguard)-edit.png.6227ea3e7fa930c2dfd6bf7a1ed72c09.png

Artwork from Cardfight!! Vanguard

Edited by WarpGenju

11 hours ago, WarpGenju said:

067SuperancientCrocodragonCoelacanth.thumb.jpeg.748445c2f7cb194bf86d49cb06e928fb.jpeg

Superancient Crocodragon Coelacanth

L11/WATER/Fish/Synchro/Effect

ATK 1000/DEF 1000

1 Tuner + 2+ non-Tuner monsters
Gains 500 ATK/DEF for each card in your hand. Other monsters on the field lose 500 ATK/DEF for each card in your hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Fish monsters. You can only use each of the following effects of "Superancient Crocodragon Coelacanth" once per turn.
● If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon a number of Level 4 or lower Fish monsters with different names from your hand and/or Deck up to the number of Fish monsters used for its Synchro Summon (but banish them when they leave the field), then draw that many cards.
● During the Main Phase: You can Tribute 1 other Fish monster; add 1 "Fish and Kicks", 1 "Fish and Swaps", or 1 "Oh Fish!" from your Deck or GY to your hand.
● (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card, then target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.

NEXT:

FestosoDragonby(fromCardfight!!Vanguard)-edit.png.6227ea3e7fa930c2dfd6bf7a1ed72c09.png

Artwork from Cardfight!! Vanguard

Monarchilana-TheDragonofPeace.thumb.jpeg.1afdd1dc1a596d172005321fe2996a7d.jpeg

Monnarchilana - The Dragon of Peace

LIGHT

➡️⬇️

Dragon/Link/Effect

2 Dragon monsters
Twice per turn, cards this card points to cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, if this card is colinked with another Dragon Link monster, target one card on your opponent's side of the field: Your opponent cannot activate that card or its effect until their next Standby Phase.

ATK: 2000

Next:e736ebf7f4199ab482694d847cdcd074.thumb.jpg.69867c7a613ebdad5df3360b4f31f6b1.jpg

11 hours ago, Problamatico said:

Monarchilana-TheDragonofPeace.thumb.jpeg.1afdd1dc1a596d172005321fe2996a7d.jpeg

Monnarchilana - The Dragon of Peace

LIGHT

➡️⬇️

Dragon/Link/Effect

2 Dragon monsters
Twice per turn, cards this card points to cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, if this card is colinked with another Dragon Link monster, target one card on your opponent's side of the field: Your opponent cannot activate that card or its effect until their next Standby Phase.

ATK: 2000

Next:e736ebf7f4199ab482694d847cdcd074.thumb.jpg.69867c7a613ebdad5df3360b4f31f6b1.jpg

Hercules: King Beetle------Lvl 7---ATK 2700---DEF 2400---Insect---Effect---EARTH

Once per turn you can discard 1 insect type monster from your hand then special summon this card from your hand. This card gains 200 ATK for every earth and insect type monster on the field. Once per turn while you control at least 2 insect type monsters your opponent can only target this card for attacks. (You can only use the effects of "Hercules: King Beetle" once per turn)

Hercules_KingBeetle.thumb.jpeg.3e95fa062cdecf96a1d5e3cc71228c46.jpeg

The art:

anime_art_of_A_towering_figure.jpeg.60e1573ffe3286934399c135a135e684.jpeg

41 minutes ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

First time trying this topic out, what do you think?

Also here's the next image:

Screenshot2024-02-159_11_11AM.png.8b17442cddcee4c14260bce70ff18084.png

The Returning Warrior.jpeg

Ah yes my favourite Generic Ugly AI Image you can tell I'm being sarcastic @FriendlyFire675 Can we please stop it with the Generic Ugly AI Images I already asked you in the past to stop and gave you my view points on my thoughts on AI Art and this was the whole reason I got upset.

43 minutes ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

First time trying this topic out, what do you think?

Also here's the next image:

Screenshot2024-02-159_11_11AM.png.8b17442cddcee4c14260bce70ff18084.png

The Returning Warrior.jpeg

Hyper Titan-D44------Lvl 9---ATK 3000---DEF 2800---Machine---Effect---LIGHT

Once per turn while this card is face up on the field you can target 1 non-Machine effect monster then discard the top card of your deck then attach that card to this card. This card gains half of the ATK of monsters attached to it. (You can only use the effects of "Hyper Titan-D44" once per turn)

HyperTitan-D44.thumb.jpeg.e6403fe6e1f126ff12740852330d25c8.jpeg

The Art:

anime_art_of_silver_snake_sorc.jpeg.5ceeeffc658040dd149a12a6807fa991.jpeg

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Ah yes my favourite Generic Ugly AI Image you can tell I'm being sarcastic @FriendlyFire675 Can we please stop it with the Generic Ugly AI Images I already asked you in the past to stop and gave you my view points on my thoughts on AI Art and this was the whole reason I got upset.

Say what you want, It's easier for me and I have no talent. I'm a writer, not an artist. If you want me to be a better drawer and actually do my own drawings, then you're gonna pay me the money to take lessons. I've had it with the way you treat people, and it seems it's only me. So what if I use A.I., I'm using what's available to me. I'm better on taking an image, and giving it a story to tell. This is why I thought this page would be safe but it's not. I just can't escape from you and it makes me want to hurt myself. You think it hurts me, I literally can't even finish writing this because my hands are shaking so much. I'm just done

• Sad 1

I know I over reacted and I apologize. Any who, here's the new card:SnakeCharmerSilver.thumb.jpeg.ebebc08235b4855b39b557cc131d1bac.jpeg

Snake Charmer, Silver                      Level 4, dark, Spellcaster

When this card is summoned, add 1 "Charmer" monster from your deck to your hand. If only your opponent controls a monster, you can special summon this card from your hand. When this card is removed from the field in any way, special summon it but banish it when it leaves the field again. You can only us the following effect once per duel.

The New Image:

Dotedotengu-OW.webp.43a636f8eaa1130d56b5b10efe170334.webp

37 minutes ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

Say what you want, It's easier for me and I have no talent. I'm a writer, not an artist. If you want me to be a better drawer and actually do my own drawings, then you're gonna pay me the money to take lessons. I've had it with the way you treat people, and it seems it's only me. So what if I use A.I., I'm using what's available to me. I'm better on taking an image, and giving it a story to tell. This is why I thought this page would be safe but it's not. I just can't escape from you and it makes me want to hurt myself. You think it hurts me, I literally can't even finish writing this because my hands are shaking so much. I'm just done

I'm sorry I didn't mean to lash out like that I'm not just like this with you I'm like this with almost anyone that loves AI Art I got into a fight with @Problamatico and I really despise that guy as he thinks he is a guru and knows everything and loves AI Art I also don't like @Jakkapat He has AI has his profile yes yes I know but like its everywhere and I'm gonna have a freaking mental break down if I see more AI Art its everywhere its ploullting everything prior to the big boom with AI in 2023 other years like 2022 and 2021 and 2020 saw little to absolutely no AI Art now since 2023 that shit has been all I've been seeing did you not see my thread on the Dead Internet Theory?

I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude or hurtful towards anyone especially @FriendlyFire675 I don't want you to hurt yourself I just get a overheated when it comes to AI I'm part of your Generation if you are part of Gen Z  Idk know that but I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me.

20 minutes ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

I know I over reacted and I apologize. Any who, here's the new card:SnakeCharmerSilver.thumb.jpeg.ebebc08235b4855b39b557cc131d1bac.jpeg

When this card is summoned, add 1 "Charmer" monster from your deck to your hand. If only your opponent controls a monster, you can special summon this card from your hand. When this card is removed from the field in any way, special summon it but banish it when it leaves the field again. You can only us the following effect once per duel.

The New Image:

I forgive you @FriendlyFire675 

Nedalla the Ninjatengu
Level 4 WIND Fiend Tuner Effect Monster
ATK: 1500
DEF: 1200
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card's name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 5 or lower WIND monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Nedalla the Ninjatengu" or if you control a WIND Synchro Monster you can Special Summon it instead.
(2) When a card or effect is activated or a monster(s) is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand, if you control a WIND Synchro Monster you can target 2 cards instead.

The Next Image:

ElysiuMorriganSituationSuccHotel.png.182c352128085147f5769a646a73adba.png

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

20 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I'm sorry I didn't mean to lash out like that I'm not just like this with you I'm like this with almost anyone that loves AI Art I got into a fight with @Problamatico and I really despise that guy as he thinks he is a guru and knows everything and loves AI Art I also don't like @Jakkapat He has AI has his profile yes yes I know but like its everywhere and I'm gonna have a freaking mental break down if I see more AI Art its everywhere its ploullting everything prior to the big boom with AI in 2023 other years like 2022 and 2021 and 2020 saw little to absolutely no AI Art now since 2023 that shit has been all I've been seeing did you not see my thread on the Dead Internet Theory?

I don't care what you think of me. And I include people I don't care about. I just do what I like. And I'll keep doing it. Because it doesn't cause anyone any problems. Hope you can understand. and let go of this Because it's not something you need to be concerned about and be bothered about.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jakkapat said:

I don't care what you think of me. And I include people I don't care about. I just do what I like. And I'll keep doing it. Because it doesn't cause anyone any problems. Hope you can understand. and let go of this Because it's not something you need to be concerned about and be bothered about.

Along with this, we all use computers and such in are daily lives. With this we are using what will make us fall anyway so I don't really think it would matter anymore. If we are already spiraling down that path, and can't stop it. AI will make us fall so I can agree but ever since I moved I can't do art much. Since I have school and issues/trauma e.t.c. but I see why Ai is bad. So I stopped but i'm trying learn when I can This is for Zamazenta the OST- Tan Tan (Sorry if I butchered the name)

2 hours ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

When this card is summoned, add 1 "Charmer" monster from your deck to your hand. If only your opponent controls a monster, you can special summon this card from your hand. When this card is removed from the field in any way, special summon it but banish it when it leaves the field again. You can only us the following effect once per

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude or hurtful towards anyone especially @FriendlyFire675 I don't want you to hurt yourself I just get a overheated when it comes to AI I'm part of your Generation if you are part of Gen Z  Idk know that but I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me.

I forgive you @FriendlyFire675 .

1 hour ago, Jakkapat said:

1 hour ago, Galexyvoids said:

Along with this, we all use computers and such in are daily lives. With this we are using what will make us fall anyway so I don't really think it would matter anymore. If we are already spiraling down that path, and can't stop it. AI will make us fall so I can agree but ever since I moved I can't do art much. Since I have school and issues/trauma e.t.c. but I see why Ai is bad. So I stopped but i'm trying learn when I can This is for Zamazenta the OST- Tan Tan (Sorry if I butchered the name)

Now as much as I love this website it hurts me to see people arguing over some of the silliest shit. Like y'all need to calm down, clear your heads and overall, just find some common ground. We're all respectable Yugioh fans and this a community where we're supposed to get together and just post fun shit not a community we just get to burn to the ground because we can't see eye to eye. So please at least try and talk it out. make a forum where you can teach people to draw or something like that but don't go for each other's throats because y'all can't get along.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ObexKing said:

Now as much as I love this website it hurts me to see people arguing over some of the silliest shit. Like y'all need to calm down, clear your heads and overall, just find some common ground. We're all respectable Yugioh fans and this a community where we're supposed to get together and just post fun shit not a community we just get to burn to the ground because we can't see eye to eye. So please at least try and talk it out. make a forum where you can teach people to draw or something like that but don't go for each other's throats because y'all can't get along.

Fr this shit has gone way to far.I 'm done with it tbh I thought this would be fun but now I don't know anymore. I cam here to post and have fun but now who knows what will happpen

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

The New Image:

Heyo, I got a question, how do we make a new card on an already existing card art? No sarcasm or anything, it was a legit question.

@Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan I don't see myself as a guru. This is just a platform for me to have fun making card ideas. You keep attacking people who use A.I. for essensially no reason. We're not profiting from this, we're not treating A.I. as the superior art form. In fact a lot of the A.I. art i get is repulsively ugly, but since my drawing skills are abysmal at best, I use what is available to me. My problem with you @Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan is that you shame and attack people simply because of your own personal issues. Stop harassing people! Get a life! Touch some grass! The only reason you feel sorry is because @FriendlyFire675 is deeply emotionally hurt by your actions. But I find your constant negativity annoying. Just leave people be. This is not a platform for you to give people crap about what art they choose. Just keep your negativity to yourself.

16 minutes ago, Raikoh130 said:

Heyo, I got a question, how do we make a new card on an already existing card art? No sarcasm or anything, it was a legit question.

Find the card art and make a new one in the card maker. Though unless it's for the sake of fixing a bad card, I personally wouldn't touch them.

50 minutes ago, Problamatico said:

Find the card art and make a new one in the card maker. Though unless it's for the sake of fixing a bad card, I personally wouldn't touch them.

Yeah, that's what I meant, lol. It'll be odd making another Yu-Gi-Oh! card with the same art as one that already exists.

9 hours ago, ObexKing said:

Just like I said This website is a resource for Yu-Gi-Oh card lovers. or love making cards Of course, there are many different types of people that we cannot define. Some people can draw pictures. Some people don't know how to draw. Some people use art from other sources, such as from other card games. or images from artists other than Yu-Gi-Oh's art And some people use images from AI, like me who used AI to make my own card art. Of course, images from AI are learned from existing images. It takes a long time to get a good or desired picture. And it will become the image generated by our prompt. It will (probably) not be like any existing image. So it's like a card that we made ourselves, complete with both the image and the card's abilities. But in the end, these things are not important. The important thing is, we all love Yu-Gi-Oh cards? Let go of those nonsense things. Then come play happily on this website. I hope all the feuds end here. I really hope everyone comes together to have fun. In the free time of the time that everyone uses in this place. Thank you

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jakkapat said:

Just like I said This website is a resource for Yu-Gi-Oh card lovers. or love making cards Of course, there are many different types of people that we cannot define. Some people can draw pictures. Some people don't know how to draw. Some people use art from other sources, such as from other card games. or images from artists other than Yu-Gi-Oh's art And some people use images from AI, like me who used AI to make my own card art. Of course, images from AI are learned from existing images. It takes a long time to get a good or desired picture. And it will become the image generated by our prompt. It will (probably) not be like any existing image. So it's like a card that we made ourselves, complete with both the image and the card's abilities. But in the end, these things are not important. The important thing is, we all love Yu-Gi-Oh cards? Let go of those nonsense things. Then come play happily on this website. I hope all the feuds end here. I really hope everyone comes together to have fun. In the free time of the time that everyone uses in this place. Thank you

10 hours ago, Problamatico said:

Some cards have alternate art. Maybe try those?

11 hours ago, Raikoh130 said:

Yeah, that's what I meant, lol. It'll be odd making another Yu-Gi-Oh! card with the same art as one that already exists.

18 hours ago, Galexyvoids said:

Fr this shit has gone way to far.I 'm done with it tbh I thought this would be fun but now I don't know anymore. I cam here to post and have fun but now who knows what will happpen

21 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I forgive you @FriendlyFire675 

Nedalla the Ninjatengu
Level 4 WIND Fiend Tuner Effect Monster
ATK: 1500
DEF: 1200
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card's name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 5 or lower WIND monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Nedalla the Ninjatengu" or if you control a WIND Synchro Monster you can Special Summon it instead.
(2) When a card or effect is activated or a monster(s) is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand, if you control a WIND Synchro Monster you can target 2 cards instead.

The Next Image:

ElysiuMorriganSituationSuccHotel.png.182c352128085147f5769a646a73adba.png

21 hours ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

The New Image:

For these six people only 

Time Thief Lost Wanderer------Lvl 4---ATK 1200---DEF 0---Psychic---Effect---LIGHT

Once per turn you can send 1 "Time thief" monster you control to the graveyard then special summon this card from your hand. If the monster you sent to the graveyard was an Xyz monster you can add the top card of your opponents deck to your hand. (You can only use the effects of "Time Thief Lost Wanderer" once per turn)

TimeThiefLostWanderer(1).thumb.jpeg.2ee19bf59f88c8fceb8418fc14f15043.jpeg

The art:

anime_art_of_A_massive_winged_.jpeg.9ac1b3e221e5ac8109da4f65150eaefc.jpeg