The Cursed of Yata

(The Cursed of Yata)

Normal Trap

If you take Battle Damage, you can activate 1 of these effect.
• Skip your opponent next Draw Phase.
• Discard 1 card, then Draw 2 cards.
• Banish 2 random cards from your opponent Extra Deck face-down.
You can only activate 1 "The Cursed of Yata" per turn.

thecursedofYata.thumb.jpeg.7ae0f8fd5221f1d6db10583b67c80aeb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

If you take Battle Damage, you can activate 1 of these effects.
• Skip your opponent's next Draw Phase.
• Discard 1 card, then Draw 2 cards.
• Banish 2 random cards from your opponent's Extra Deck.
You can only activate 1 "The Curse of Yata" per turn.

A little grammar check but it's a solid card nonetheless. 👌 

Ps, I gave you a more suitable picture for your card, hope you enjoy it.an-evil-crow-with-red-eyes-in-a-golden-regal-background-anime--detailed-high-quality-masterpie.png.268a2677eed1f196a91cacc6d4e32d7f.png

Additional post, here is the final version.

The Curse of Yata.jpeg (1).png

Edited by Crimmi
Fixed up the card a bit.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's nice to include that single-use Yata lock effect, but in casual game standards I'd probably find myself using the discard/draw effect more. It has a slightly situational condition but it is a generic +0 draw, and those are always welcome. It also being effect discard instead of cost is also a great plus.

If I were to suggest one thing though, how about this?
If you have taken battle damage this turn, you can activate 1 of these effects for each time you took damage this turn.

It's still not a lot more efficient, but it'd be fun to pull off all effects with like, old school floaters like Giant Rat or Giant Germ doing suicide attacks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sleepy said:

If you have taken battle damage this turn, you can activate 1 of these effects for each time you took damage this turn.

It's still not a lot more efficient, but it'd be fun to pull off all effects with like, old school floaters like Giant Rat or Giant Germ doing suicide attacks.

it become stronger than (my) original. i guess it will forbidden if used your effect. 🙂

7 hours ago, Alien Nation said:

it become stronger than (my) original. i guess it will forbidden if used your effect. 🙂

Nah don't worry about that. It needs a lot of buffs before it worries about a banlist xD
I'd like seeing this in like Edison Format or other older format to see how it'd do xP

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Nah don't worry about that. It needs a lot of buffs before it worries about a banlist xD
I'd like seeing this in like Edison Format or other older format to see how it'd do xP

Not gonna lie, that's actually a good point, considering the now-in-days META and the new cards that KONAMI had just realesed, along with all new types of combos that players come up with to finish of any duel in just 1 turn XD

• Like 1