[LEDE] Yubel support

https://ygorganization.com/themichaelangeloillusion/

image.thumb.png.b867cf23a03e2e9956bc7e90116346a5.png

LEDE-JP019 ヘルグレイブ・スクワーマー Hell Grave Squirmer (Infernal Grave Squirmer)
Level 1/DARK/Fiend/Effect
You can only use the (1)st and (2)nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If you control a Fiend monster (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then you can destroy 1 monster you control that is “Yubel” or mentions it.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 Fiend monster with 0 ATK/DEF from your hand or GY, except “Infernal Grave Squirmer”.
0/0

LEDE-JP061 ナイトメア・スローン Nightmare Throne
Spell/Field
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) When this card resolves, you can take 1 Fiend monster with 0 ATK/DEF from your Deck, and either add it to your hand or destroy it.
(2) Once per turn, if a face-up “Yubel” monster(s) you control is destroyed by card effect: You can add 1 of your “Yubel” monsters that is 1 original Level higher or lower than 1 of those destroyed monsters and is banished or in your Deck or GY to your hand, then you can Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

They are defiantly handy cards to help Yubel evolve but something I noticed with this set which maybe a possibility since we not had any Anime to TCG/OCG cards shown yet (Which has been a thing Series 12 has been doing dropping around 2 cards per set) is that their is a Fusion slot between Flowering Etoile and Enlightenment Dragon which could mean we are finally getting Super Fusion God printed, but that's just speculation on my part.

9 hours ago, Thomas★Zero said:

They are definitely handy cards to help Yubel evolve, but something I noticed with this set which maybe a possibility since we not had any Anime to TCG/OCG cards shown yet (Which has been a thing Series 12 has been doing dropping around 2 cards per set) is that there is a Fusion slot between Flowering Etoile and Enlightenment Dragon which could mean we are finally getting Super Fusion God printed, but that's just speculation on my part.

I'm not sure if we'll get Super Fusion God tbph. Sure we got Colourless and Cosmic Blazar which were both name-only cards from the anime, I feel that if we did get Super Fusion God, it might've been revealed alongside these cards. In any case, I do wonder what anime card(s) we will see in this set as, as we've seen in the last three sets, there has been at least one or two.

1 hour ago, ~British Soul~ said:

I'm not sure if we'll get Super Fusion God tbph. Sure we got Colourless and Cosmic Blazar which were both name-only cards from the anime, I feel that if we did get Super Fusion God, it might've been revealed alongside these cards. In any case, I do wonder what anime card(s) we will see in this set as, as we've seen in the last three sets, there has been at least one or two.

True but at the same time it could of held off the reveal so it can be a surprize to people not suspecting it.