Fun Fact

On 4/21/2024 at 4:02 PM, LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow said:

This forum (News) isn't supposed to be able to be posted in by members. It's meant for mods to announce changes to the forum and such. Makes the bots choosing here even more fitting tbh

Aye. You'd think YCMaker would correct that. But that would require more effort, and...we can't have that, now can we?

:7603_key:

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Horu said:

Last time a mod had power to fix the site, YCMaker didn't like it very much. That mod is now gone and no one else will ever have that mythical power again.

@YCMaker Sucks yeah he can get offended I don't care about his feelings! This site sucks because of him and he acts dumb about it all the time on purpose he was suppose to fix the ad shit on this site AMAZING ISN'T IT! NOT he never did a single thing to fix ads I will keep using and abusing my adblocker especially on this stupid site uBlock Origin is the best adblocker around to date https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/ it works better in Firefox because Google Chrome is trying its darn best to kill adblockers.

But yeah I'm glad I made the switch away from Google Chrome to Firefox also I'm glad I joined NCM.