Wat do u think would be better

E hero or evil hero or destiny  

1 member has voted

1. 1. E hero or evil hero or destiny

• Destiny hero
    • Elemental Hero
    • Evil Hero/Dark Hero

Well, I'm naturally partial to Dark Magician, because I LOVE that card

Although, he wasn't my first card, I've got a pretty solid bond with the little piece of cardboard.

I have 3 notable versions of him.

1 from SDY (just because he was my first one)

1 from LOB (I had just enough money to buy 1 pack, and I got him in it; Long time ago)

1 from DR1 (MY FIRST PACK OF DR1 I GOT MY DARK MAGICIAN)

He is just trying to get his post count up. Its perfectly fine to post two letter answers and post your opinion right after that :p [sAR]

I say Dark Magician. He is cooler and doesn't look as weird as some the E-Heroes. DM can also be used in better combos (quality, not quantity) than Neos. Plus, DM's stats are slightly better that Neos'.

The real answer? They both suck. Neither are better. They're both overshadowed by GOOD cards.

I agree. THey are both 2500 and two tributes. And for what, so you can fuse one with a whimpy little alien? And summon maybe destroy ur opponents spell and traps with a spell? I say summoned skull is better, its 2500 and only 1 tribute....

The real answer? They both suck. Neither are better. They're both overshadowed by GOOD cards.

I agree. THey are both 2500 and two tributes. And for what' date=' so you can fuse one with a whimpy little alien? And summon maybe destroy ur opponents spell and traps with a spell? I say summoned skull is better, its 2500 and only 1 tribute....

[/quote']

Erm lol? RAIZA MOBIUS THESTALOS ZABORG AND EVEN GRANMARG IS BETTER IN EVERY ASPECT. -100 atk but their effects are beast espicialyl with brain control, soul exchange and snatch steal.

Though dark magician has more support and the only good neos fusion is the flare one.

Once again, the only good neos-fusion is Chaos Neos and i suppose Dark Paladin is ok, but there are lots of monsters *take Frostosauras* for example, its 2600 and 1 tribute.

dm good in spellcaqster decks

Skilled Dark Magician is basically in all Spellcaster Decks just because of It has the greatest starting Atk for Lv 4 Spellcasters (along with Gemini) So most people will just throw in a Dark Magician to get more benefits out of SDM... and Dark Magician is just plain awesome... ... that always counts for something.

Archived