Original Yu-Gi-Oh {Obvious?}

This discussion is to simply discuss the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series and it's many beginner qualities.

To begin I will like to bring up the matter of how smart they are.

Yugi Moto is supposively the king of games, yet when he sees a card face down on his opponent's side of the field, and his monster can kill them, and he notices the enemy calm, smiling, etc, he attacks anyway.

A simple no no!

The old series (I hate to say) were idiots! (the characters)

Joey vs. Merik you know what happened?

He gave Joey Lava Golem, and he's standing across the room, laughing, or smiling. Yugi thinks to himself:

"Why would Merik give Joey Lava Golem when Joey can now defeat Merik?

^ Oh it couldn't possibly be a facedown card he's about to play Yugi!

Sorry for this simple post, I just have been wanting to say it.. tis all.

I don't mind the Phrase "Get your Game on" myself. I just hate here "I throw down a Face Down!" and "I summon Elemental Hero *Insert name here* And now I use its Super Power!"

Just wait till you see dubbed 5d's.I have a gut feeling that 4kids will disgrace it like there's no tomorrow.

Next Time on Yu-Gi-Oh Motor X!

The Main Character, Haden Nuki will battle a mysterious man where he then comes up with a new catchphrase, well, his opponent Flazz Dinceton, "Rev it up! Rev it up!"

And he finds a new card

Motorbike Hero - Plateman

with a defense of 2000

Him and sparkplugman combine with polymerization to make:

"Motorbike Hero - Platespark!"

I can see it now

Maybe they store it in thier Backpack? I dunno :P I have a feeling the REV IT UP! Will now be seen by the people at 4kids and put into the show. I bet all of my Rep on it....

How can you store a freaking big-sized motorbike into a bag??? (it's freakingly impossible!!!)

In the world of Anime anything is possible! Ever seen the original Episodes of Dragon Ball? Bulma can hold an entire house in a small Capsule. Oh god.... Another idea for 4Kids. Instead of "Pokeball go!" It would be "Motorbike go!"

I bet you that when a duel starts' date=' they'll say "Let's ride!" Also, the D-Wheel will become a Duel [i']Bike[/i]

D-Wheel will probably be censored because it sounds like "devil" if you say it with a strange accent. And yes, it will probably end up like "Duel Bike" or something.

Ok now' date='that will turn 5d's into a nightmare worse the "Nightmare before Christmas".

Besides,how on earth can anyone throw a motorbike down?

[/quote']

4kids is a stupid dubber that ruins everything. If Pokemon USA didn't buy the Pokemon anime from them, it would die. I'm hoping the Cartoon Network gets the right to dub 5D's and GX and if not...HEAD TO JAPAN!!!

I took some time recently to watch a GX dubbed episode on youtube. It was the 3rd season wpisode where Judai duels that History teacher with a dull voice... I forget his name.

The sheer number of bad puns and awful jokes, stereotyped voices and Sho's english voice actor and respective breaking of the fourth wall reassured me that 4kids not only sucks at dubbing, but also tries so hard to give the english version a personal touch that the story itself feels like it's been altered. It's so bad that I couldn't watch the episode til the end. And it takes a lot to make me choose not to watch the end of an anime series episode.

Archived