Favorite Legendary Pokemon

Astro Dude

Which Legendary Pokemon is your favorite?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Legendary Pokemon is your favorite?

• Articuno
    • Zapdos
    • Moltres
    • Raikou
    • Entei
    • Suicune
    • Lugia
    • Ho-oh
    • Regirock
    • Regice
    • Registeel
    • Groudon
    • Kyogre
    • Rayquaza
    • Uxie
    • Mesprit
    • Azelf
    • Dialga
    • Palkia
    • Darkrai

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fave are

Palkia

Darkrai

Giratina

Groudon and Kiogre

Rayquaza

yep these are my faves

Nice choices. And I don't mean to correct you but it's KYogre' date=' with a Y.

Where is Arceus on that list?

My favourite are Mew, Arceus, Mewtwo, Dialga, Palkia, Ho-oh. Eventually I'll have them on my Diamon version team.

There wasn't enough room to put Arceus on the list. It can only hold 20 options. And awesome selections.

Great selection man.

Of course.My sense of Pokemon choice never fails me' date='it's good that I'm reacquainted with it again.

[/quote']

Indeed it is.

My favourite are Mew' date=' Arceus, Mewtwo, Dialga, Palkia, Ho-oh. Eventually I'll have them on my Diamon version team.

[/quote']

There wasn't enough room to put Arceus on the list. It can only hold 20 options. And awesome selections.

Considering the amount of legendaries introduced in Generation 4,it is very reasonable.Maybe you should make a poll thread on "Favourite Sinnoh Legendary Pokemon".

My favourite are Mew' date=' Arceus, Mewtwo, Dialga, Palkia, Ho-oh. Eventually I'll have them on my Diamon version team.

[/quote']

Considering the amount of legendaries introduced in Generation 4,it is very reasonable.Maybe you should make a poll thread on "Favourite Sinnoh Legendary Pokemon".

Sorry. After my recent "Favorite Maverck from Megaman X" polls I'm staying away from the polls for a while. BTW, you would'nt happen to know a guy member on this site willing to be the Harold of my TDI Club, would you?

Archived