A Newbie's Guide To Become a Good Card Maker, Friend, Leader,And Well Known

Lazer Yoshi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. ^^ Im a huge fan of Shoop Da Woop. If you want, I can give you temporary lazer^^

More guide partz.

Internet Language! These words are hard to understand, so read this guide to find out what they mean.

LOL- Laugh out loud. Most members use this when they find something funny or amusing to them. For example-

GlassBox13- My mom wont stop watching American Idol! I go to sleep listening to "She Bang"

Sprite of OMG- LOL! Thats funny my friend!

ROFL- Rolling on floor laughing. VERY common when Crab Helmet makes a post, or when someone makes a card that somewhat "fails"

^^- Happy! This member is in a good mood, and could help you at that moment!

T.T- SAD! Members use this when their cards are thought to be bad, break up in a relation, ETC.

:D- Glad- Proud to see your work

:)- Great- Same as Glad

8)- Cool- When someone makes a cool card or smooth remark.

:wink:- Wink- Sarcasm or joking. Usually like this.

BJ Mojiris- Those cards are terrible!! :wink:

Timmers2056- Maybe a bit underpowered, but thats my opinion :wink:

:mrgreen:- Overjoyed. Usually used when winning a contest or to describe 110% happiness. For me,

Shoop Da Poop- I got a girlfriend! :mrgreen:

:neutral:- Meh. Cant decide if the situation is good or bad.

:roll: Also sarcasm. Also for when you dont care what people say. If you have little siblings, you should know what these means.

:lol:- Same as LOL

:mad: -Angry. Got a bad review or upset/dissapointed in a situation.

GF- Girlfriend

BF-Boyfriend

XD- Kinda means LOL, but not really.

VG- Videogames. Usually in the general section.

DMG- Dark Magician Girl.

BMG- Black Magician Girl- Used in Spirit of BMG's name, although it might get changed.

:shocked:- Surprised. When an amazing card is made, or a certain situation, such as a divorce, occurs.

• 2 weeks later...

umm the link in my sig? Ive done a rather thorough tut on cards lulz...

Also attributes dont matter, it generally depends on its use and effect. If a plant has a Burn effect it can be a FIRE or if it has a drain effect it can be a DARK. That all depends on personal preference and general usage.

Types do have a way to work around them. You just have to learn the right way and know how to word the effect ;). Names can be off image if you use valid synonyms that mean the same thing in many ways....

2400/2600 can be worked around too... All these things are based on the effect. Your rules pretty much only help vanillas :|. The only real do's and donts are about balance... Everything else is almost entirely optional based on the effects....

Archived