lolz at Catholics that say Card Games are evil

Azuh

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Don't forget:

I'm not sure if I like some of the names on them. "Dark Enchanter", "Call from monster" (not even the name of a card...) "(Demon) with dark power to tempt your mind, very proud of the power."

Last time I checked, there were no demons in the TCG. And last time I checked, there was never a card called "Demon with Dark Power to Tempt Your Mind, Very Proud of the Power". Woman (I'm assuming it's some mother because of the username, dsmommy), if you're going to b**** about something, at least know what you're talking about before you b****.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

WTF?! Saint Cards?! That's just insane... Although, really, there ARE saint YGO cards...

StJoanLON-EN-C.jpg

But no, it's like you go to the store and on the cards rack you see a Saint Cards booster pack for $3.99.

But homosexual people are rather...un-natural.It actually creeps me out with these same-sex relationships.

EXCUSE ME?

You do know I'm a Homosexual Don't You...

How would I know?

I am not your mentality consultant.

I'm not against homosex people' date='just feel odd or unsettled by them.

Christianity preaches that people shouldnt go murder etc.

However, they have killed millions of other people on the crusades, thousands of scientists because they didnt support the church, thousands of homosexuals due to them being 'evil', hundreds of women for being witches and countless other people.

Now do you understand why i dont care what religious organisations say, it has killed more people than it has saved.

That's only in the Middle Ages,look at now,the year 2008 C.E./A.D.

No one getting killed in crusades.

Scientist are still living fine & continuing their projects.

Homosexuals are still...advancing on their obscure relationships.

People are not accused of being witches or warlocks or the like.

Lord Wyhe' date=' its common knowledge on this forum that I'm Gay, and either way, be careful what you say and how you say it.

[/quote']

Then why no one ever told me?

It's not as though they post that info up.

Its been Mentioned about 50 times on my time here.

Either way, thats not an issue.

Lord Wyhe' date=' its common knowledge on this forum that I'm Gay, and either way, be careful what you say and how you say it.

[/quote']

Then why no one ever told me?

It's not as though they post that info up.

Its been Mentioned about 50 times on my time here.

Either way, thats not an issue.

Sorry then,I didn't know that until now.

Anyway,let's get back to the actual topic.This thread is about the religious zealots being against Yugioh & not homosexuals.

Guest KAJN

OK well DJ if you say so you are. But in the time I spent here you've always looked normal to me. Nothing looks like what you say.

OK well DJ if you say so you are. But in the time I spent here you've always looked normal to me. Nothing looks like what you say.

We only know DJ via the web,not in person.

I think that DJ is merely gay to a minor level,not severely gay.

Considering im not in the 'Gay Norm', thats most likly why, btw if you dont know, the 'Gay Norm' is basically the Stearotypical Gay Guy, tight tops and trousers, pink, wild styley hair do, loves kylie and madonna etc.

Im a Full on Dark Raving Cyber-Goth, im as far away from the Norm as possible, so i will look relativly normal ^_^

Offtopic: I don't care for Homosexuals, how they live, ect. Their choices, their life, I'm cool with it as long as they don't drag me into it. I will like them less though, because hanging around them might leave a bad impression on bystanders about me. (I'm cool with DJ bcuz this is the internet. Stuff like that doesnt happen here.)

On-topic: All those religious people have these cards game all wrong.

"By activating my Ritual Spell, I spill the blood of my Honest and Exiled Force, thereby sacrificing it's entire life to the satanic power of my Demise, King of Armageddon! Take part of me with you and reign chaos and anarchy upon the world!"

No.

ITT: Pieces of reinforced cardboard with images of animals, people, and otherworldly creatures on it. If you're afraid of that, break your television and computer, sell your car and lock up the house so none of the other "bad things" in life can get you. No matter where you go you'll get exposed to this, and either way it will have no effect on you whatsoever.

"By activating my Ritual Spell' date=' I spill the blood of my Honest and Exiled Force, thereby sacrificing it's entire life to the satanic power of my Demise, King of Armageddon! Take part of me with you and reign chaos and anarchy upon the world!"

[/quote']

You know something,maybe that's how the Ritual Spell,End of the World,is supposed to work.

"By activating my Ritual Spell' date=' I spill the blood of my Honest and Exiled Force, thereby sacrificing it's entire life to the satanic power of my Demise, King of Armageddon! Take part of me with you and reign chaos and anarchy upon the world!"

[/quote']

You know something,maybe that's how the Ritual Spell,End of the World,is supposed to work.

What do you mean?

[/quote']

What do you mean?

The fact that the spell card summons a powerful fiend that can destroy the world by offering your life. (ring any bells)

[/quote']

What do you mean?

The fact that the spell card summons a powerful fiend that can destroy the world by offering your life. (ring any bells)

Yes........ Now that you mention it...

You dont suppost that can really happen do you?

Archived