lolz at Catholics that say Card Games are evil

Azuh

Guest KAJN

Yeah it is. In japan there is a small place that sells arabic things and I promise you just look at the card from the outside you will laugh. Have you seen a blue from the outside Dark Magician? I don't think so and how they make the card stink because the OCG is completely un-understandable

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A long time has passed since I knew this news. Unfortunatly I live in Italy where there's Vatican city, so when some silly catholic says things with no sense like this, I hear people laugh.

It's a shame, because at 2008 there're still useless and wrong thoughts about an innocent play...

I always said, the church cares about affairs that not concern it.

The Seal may be evil,but Yugioh,as a whole fandom,is not.Rather,it's an even mixture & balance of light & darkness.There's good & evil in Yugioh that works both ways,like the Darkness of Justice & the Light of Destruction.

Speaking of which, i was surprised to have seen this card gotten through UDE

SuccubusKnightLOBEN-EN-C.jpg

This cards basis is a mythical creature called a Succubus. A Succubus is a female demon that seduces men in their sleep. The male version of a Succubus is an Incubus. A Succubus will usually steal her victims soul or their energy during sexual activity.

next they will say that mudkips are satan's children in disguise.

IF they ever say that' date=' I will personally hunt them down and break their necks......>_>

Seriously, nobody cares if the cards have so called [i']demons[/i] in them or not, this game brings in money and that's that. Nobody is going to stop making them because some loser told that they are made by the devil >_>

Both.. there both demons

Anyways... i lol when reading this

Hi!

Yes' date=' these things are EVIL, I have to concur. My sons had them for over a year...right away the possessiveness began, the "deals" to screw someone, anyone, out of a good card...our home was invaded by a couple hundred of them...I didn't buy these either! So either they replicate or my boys are brilliant businessmen in the making. Maybe both. hehhee.

Anyway, after the outright stealing happened, I consulted other Catholic homeschooling friends about them. They found the same thing to be occuring with their children. Homeschoolers are not known for stealing either, so we wondered what was happening in the mainstream schools over these cards!!

Anyway, an area priest had sponsered a woman who had a near death experience, she lectures on what Jesus showed her and how the Catholic beliefs on the afterlife are correct. Heaven, Hell and Purgatory. Anyway, this woman related a happening at her home parish in which the priest instructed a parishoner [b']to burn the cards as evil.[/b] So she did and all the problems with her teen stopped abruptly.

So, at this local parish nearby mine, all the moms were instructed by the priest that these types of cards with demons on them were harmful. A lot of cards were gotten rid of.

I went to a summer religion program there taught by holy habit-wearing sisters. The moms were all discussing the cards and I heard some scarry things! One mom had heard growling noises in her son's room a lot when no one home but her and he had started biting folks. For fun, he said, and that he couldn't help himself. He is ten! She started to think he was nuts...then she was told by the visiting woman(above) and her priest to get rid of the cards. All the craziness stopped.

At any rate, we burned our cards, (posters and even a shirt)

.. Hundreds of them. One of my boys,11, was glad to do it. He said he noticed how evil they looked and felt like we should do it right away. My other son who is 12, had a melt-down, crying and throwing himself around tragically! Since then, he has been so much brighter and happier. He even started requesting clothes with color in it instead of grey and black stuff. Now he likes bright yellow and red and light blue. Go figure. I am glad to be rid of them. My conscience bothered me for allowing them to have the cards in the first place but I squelched it saying, "Oh, it's just cards". Shame on me.

Love in Jesus,

Shelby Grace

Possessing cards?

PIX PL0X!

Cards possessing people?

That Christian mom watches way too much Yugioh.

And that just made my statement grew stronger' date=' they have WAY too much time on their hands, they should do something productive with their lives, not complain, whine and moan all the time when something is possessed with a [i']demon[/i], that really doesn't even exist >_>

haha, i saw the last post on that page, and it said:

"ugly monsters, how can this be ugly?"

and there was a link to DMG

i lol'ed pretty hard at that, to think that they thought that all the cards were 'ugly monsters'

they obviously haven't seen some of the best cards ;)

Christianity preaches that people shouldnt go murder etc.

However, they have killed millions of other people on the crusades, thousands of scientists because they didnt support the church, thousands of homosexuals due to them being 'evil', hundreds of women for being witches and countless other people.

Now do you understand why i dont care what religious organisations say, it has killed more people than it has saved.

you kidding me?

i would get a DMG pillow' date=' as they are 'ugly monsters'

i think that would be the better choice for eternal damnation, wouldn't it?

[/quote']

Hell no. I like furries.

Besides, I don't think I'd sleep right with a DMG pillow.

@JesusofChaos: Like I said before, we're not in the Middle Age anymore. The Inquisition and their huge human-fueled fires in the town square are over.

And on that note, did you know Marshmallons were roasted on those fires and absorbed the demons that were released? That's why they have eyes and a mouth on top of their head.

Christianity preaches that people shouldnt go murder etc.

However' date=' they have killed millions of other people on the crusades, thousands of scientists because they didnt support the church, thousands of homosexuals due to them being 'evil', hundreds of women for being witches and countless other people.

Now do you understand why i dont care what religious organisations say, it has killed more people than it has saved.

[/quote']

Q4E

i totally agree, i am not a person who goes around flagrantly insulting religions, but i can't understand why people would buy into such bull crap!

i mean, i find islam to be the worst because of the way that they treat women as items rather than people

and Christianity is complete bull if you don't mind me saying so, the bible is COMPLETELY contradictory! it preaches peace while people are going off to kill others on 'Holy Wars' and the church kills millions for disagreeing with them!

i mean, the Spanish Inquisition, the crusades, need i go on?

Guest KAJN

[align=center]Dj Osiris:

lord wyhe:

But homosexual people are rather...un-natural.It actually creeps me out with these same-sex relationships.

EXCUSE ME?

You do know I'm a Homosexual Don't You...

What? You are? Didn't know that but it doesn't seem like your one. Hey just my opinion don't take it as an insult because it not.

[/align]

Archived