lolz at Catholics that say Card Games are evil

Azuh

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am indeed' date=' and im still i think, the only Gay guy on the site, theres quite afew Bisexual people on here though ^_^

[/quote']

There are bi's on this site? Wow, I had no idea xD

Anyways, I have NOTHING against gay people, I hate people who make a big deal out of homosexuality, homophobic people that's what they are!!

Dont you remember that sexuality Poll awhile back' date=' there were like 8 Bisexual People.

[/quote']

Poll? What poll? I swear I don't know/remember anything about that poll xD

Anyways, I have changed my mind, religion doesn't suck, it's the people who make it that way who suck, and the people in that religion are gullible...TOO GULLIBLE!!!

Because of catholicism, between 400/600s a lot of women were killed, because, all we know, catholicism discriminates women, considering them dangerous, like demons.

In real, they were simply pagans. Paganism has Goddess worship and the church hates whatever cult of femininity.

But homosexual people are rather...un-natural.It actually creeps me out with these same-sex relationships.

Hey, homosexuality is not a choose. Mother Nature made various instincts... it's very normal

Your welcome for the link.

I know some pretty crazy and overprotective moms. My best friend's mom won't let him go trick-or-treating because one time she saw a guy dressed in a devil costume who was hissing at people.

Another kid at my school, his mom thinks pokemon are the devil XD XD.

I can't believe these moms. The kids are too young to even understand most of the words and pictures portrayed on the cards. I actually got a much better vocabulary from playing Yu-Gi-Oh!. Besides, its natural for boys to like this kind of stuff. Taking it away or, burning it ?_?, will just encourage them to play it more and find out about it.

My best friend's mom won't let him listen to certain kinds of heavy metal. But That just made him want to listen to it more.

I'm a strong Christian and WTF do HP, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon even has to do with Devil and the others god like I said I'm a christian so I follow the Bible/Word of God and all but if they have like something from the Bible and whatnot I don't care I know these are only cards but some people overeact

Because of catholicism' date=' between 400/600s a lot of women were killed, because, all we know, catholicism discriminates women, considering them dangerous, like demons.

In real, they were simply pagans. Paganism has Goddess worship and the church hates whatever cult of femininity.

But homosexual people are rather...un-natural.It actually creeps me out with these same-sex relationships.

Hey, homosexuality is not a choose. Mother Nature made various instincts... it's very normal

You are right homosexuality is an instinc. Its normal.

I'm catholic and no one says they are bad. You are totally wrong. No one really minds' date=' maybe you are talking of another group, because I am firmly sure that Catholics don't think Card Games are evil.

[/quote']

He speaks the truth. There are always going to be hyper-something groups.

Lolz, my mom brought up that site for me when I wanted to play D&D. 2 years later I convert to Agnosticism. HOW D'YA LIKE ME NOW BEOTCH!! Also, FYI, there are Catholics that believe that fossils were sent by the Devil so we would lose faith in god.

Lolz' date=' my mom brought up that site for me when I wanted to play D&D. 2 years later I convert to Agnosticism. HOW D'YA LIKE ME NOW BEOTCH!! Also, FYI, there are Catholics that believe that fossils were sent by the Devil so we would lose faith in god.

[/quote']

Where did you get this load of rubbish becuase I heard of no such things. Damn rumors, don't believe such rubbish! Next thing you know people would say Catholics don't like Coke! Lies I tell you. This is nothing but true simple lies put together. I would know since I'm Catholic and an active one at that and believe a lot, but not in a load of rubbish like Catholics not liking cokes, or thinking card games are evil. So you know what?!? THIS IS RUBBISH.

Lolz' date=' my mom brought up that site for me when I wanted to play D&D. 2 years later I convert to Agnosticism. HOW D'YA LIKE ME NOW BEOTCH!! Also, FYI, there are Catholics that believe that fossils were sent by the Devil so we would lose faith in god.

[/quote']

And the final verdict is:

Your mother had a distorted view of the Catholic faith.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I'm catholic and no one says they are bad. You are totally wrong. No one really minds' date=' maybe you are talking of another group, because I am firmly sure that Catholics don't think Card Games are evil.

[/quote']

But the thread title makes fun of Catholics that think card games are evil, not Catholics that don't.

Lulz at overly religious mothers :lol:

I thought this was pretty funny.

Did you know that the maker of the Pokemon U. S. trading cards is the Seattle-based company' date=' Wizards of the Coast, owner of the Dungeons and Dragons game and also the creator owner of a card game called Magic: The Gathering. It is played by an estimated 6 million people. [b']Many of these preteens and teens are learned in the art of casting spells and summoning spirits.[/b]

:lol:

Also' date=' how can you make the statement that "it is 100% Impossible to summon spirits by playing these games" .[/quote']

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Lulz at overly religious mothers :lol:

I thought this was pretty funny.

Did you know that the maker of the Pokemon U. S. trading cards is the Seattle-based company' date=' Wizards of the Coast, owner of the Dungeons and Dragons game and also the creator owner of a card game called Magic: The Gathering. It is played by an estimated 6 million people. [b']Many of these preteens and teens are learned in the art of casting spells and summoning spirits.[/b]

:lol:

The funny part is, I AM a sorceror. Not that there's anything wrong with magic. Why do Christians hate magic, anyway?

Archived