Total Drama Island Club

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can be Harold! At first he doesn't look great, but he becomes useful in 2 episodes. So I will fillup the Harold spot.

Quote: Booyah!

Skill: i know everything on TDI because I've seen all episodes: Result:I can predict the loser eachweek and I know also all dares.

Welcome. Just have to fix a few things on page 1.

Chris hears Darth Vader breathing sounds from Harold.

Chris: Welcome to camp Harold.

Harold looks around.

Beth: What's he looking at?

Harold: So you mean this show is at a cruddy summer camp and not on some big stage or something?

Chris: You got it.

Harold. Yes. That is so much more favorable to my skills.

Chris was all, ugh!

Also, congrats tgp12, looks like you're our new Tyler.

A boat honks. Tyler comes in water skiing behind it.

Chris: Ladies and gentlemen, Tyler.

Tyler trips on the water, rolls like when you're on a slope, flies over and lands in the luggage pile.

Beth, DJ and Gwen: Au!

A bag drops into the water and splashes on Heather.

Heather: Argh! My shoes!

Chris: Wicked wipe out man!

Tyler punches through the luggage pile and gives a thumbs up. Geoff and DJ both give thumbs ups. Heather walks to the others, soaked. Chris snickers.

Indeed. But we do not reveal info on future episodes until AFTER they have premiered.

Um.. since I'm not in USA' date=' can I know which episode you are at? Is it the one jumping down the cliff or is it the one with the wakeup-O-thon?

[/quote']

We are at the Dodgeball episode. The one where Noah the know-it-all got voted off.

Good. And I chose teh good character for that episode! Yup, since it's Harold who helps his team winning (and in next episode too), the choice was good enough. BTW, I don't pick my nose like ke does (and during a dare, Owen will chew one of Harold's old gums, eeyew)

Archived