Total Drama Island Club

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of putting the cuss word in, just do something like "d" for...you know. Anyway, I'm the only one who watches the show, let alone knows about it. My bro hates CN, and when he saw the pics on the first page, he called them "dorky cartoons". Not too sure what my parents would think about it, but I can imagine my mom chaning the channel to it one night. Not sure what to do then...

Instead of putting the cuss word in' date=' just do something like "d" for...you know. Anyway, I'm the only one who watches the show, let alone knows about it. My bro hates CN, and when he saw the pics on the first page, he called them "dorky cartoons". Not too sure what my parents would think about it, but I can imagine my mom chaning the channel to it one night. Not sure what to do then...

[/quote']

Rofl, you say you have no idea what it is and use a transformation jutsu to change yourself into Exodia and use Shoop Da Whoop on her.

She'll never question your 'Authoritay' again.

:)

Hey, sorry. My dad had the computer all of last night, so I couldn't do the recap, but I'll do it now.

Continuing the day after the awake-a-thon, Gwen and Duncan are still very tired. Heather covers the rules of her alliance with Lindsay and Beth. Chris then announces the next challenge: Dodgeball. The Screaming Gophers win two games in a row, so before they lose, the Killer Bass decide they must wake up Duncan. With his help, they even the score. Meanwhile, Tyler shows to be the worst player on the Killer Bass, and when he accidently hits Lindsay, he is also hit. The two decide to talk a walk, which really angers Heather. When Heather finds them, she is very angry at Lindsay and has her sit out.

In the final game, the only two people remaining are Owen and Harold. The rest of the Killer Bass convince Harold to catch the ball, which he does, finally giving the Killer Bass a win. At the campfire ceremony, Noah is eliminated, since he was the only person who never played and openly disrespected his own team.

Hey' date=' sorry. My dad had the computer all of last night, so I couldn't do the recap, but I'll do it now.

Continuing the day after the awake-a-thon, Gwen and Duncan are still very tired. Heather covers the rules of her alliance with Lindsay and Beth. Chris then announces the next challenge: Dodgeball. The Screaming Gophers win two games in a row, so before they lose, the Killer Bass decide they must wake up Duncan. With his help, they even the score. Meanwhile, Tyler shows to be the worst player on the Killer Bass, and when he accidently hits Lindsay, he is also hit. The two decide to talk a walk, which really angers Heather. When Heather finds them, she is very angry at Lindsay and has her sit out.

In the final game, the only two people remaining are Owen and Harold. The rest of the Killer Bass convince Harold to catch the ball, which he does, finally giving the Killer Bass a win. At the campfire ceremony, Noah is eliminated, since he was the only person who never played and openly disrespected his own team.

[/quote']

Nice recap. Sorry Torchman. Noah didn't play for a good reason. He was the nerd and nerds and sports, like dodgeball, don't mix.

Speaking of dodgeball, theres a new game at the TDI Interactive site called "Dodgeball Desperation". In this game you're a lone dodgeball player (Duncan) and you're the only one who can defend your teams honor. against almost all the Screaming Gophers. This game will require fast keyboard speed with the directional buttons and percision to hit all the members on the other team. Good luck getting the highest score.

A couple of pointers:

Lindsay is worth 12 points.

Justin is worth 13 points.

Leshawna is worth 14 points.

Owen is worth 15 points.

Cody is worth 16 points.

Gwen is worth 17 points.

My best score in that game, 1899. And that was just for practice.

I have also decided that our Harold will do the recap for next week's episode. Quite the honor for him.

what me!?!? okay fine.but why is it a honor? Oh well but its funnny when heather throws the kyak at tyler! but the cathch that harold did was messsed up. I mean it hit him and forced him against the wall but didi you notice he caught it with his hands after it hit him?!

Archived