Total Drama Island Club

I think Beth or Sadie should be voted off

p.s:Where do you get tdi avatars?

I made it from a TDI desktop. Thinking about getting one of Bridgette? And did you see episode 1? Remember what Katie and Sadie said.

Katie: "I have to live with Sadie or I'll die."

Sadie: "And I'll break out in hives. It's true."

Besides' date=' it's still early so it's anyone's game.

Banner's good. Sigged.

Thanks.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really Not really anyone I want to be voted off I just fell like shes getting voted off.

Edit Im calling and asking someone to sign up on the website then here its another girl.

Double edit shes walking from next door to sign up

P.s I might not be back on tonight.

Really Not really anyone I want to be voted off I just fell like shes getting voted off.

Edit Im calling and asking someone to sign up on the website then here its another girl.

Cool and lovely signature. Tell her, welcome aboard. Just pick the girl camper she's most like and I'll make her a member of the club.

NAME:Courtny

PERSONALITY:Kind hearted' date='smart

BIO (Also optional):

QUOTE:Lets try not to get voted off.

SKILLS:Surfing.

[/quote']

Thanks. Now that's two girl members.

Chris: Cool. And here comes Courtney.

Courtney waves hello and gets off the boat.

Courtney: Thank you.

Courtney looks at her competition.

Courtney: Hi. You must be the other contestants. It's really nice to meet you all.

Owen: How's it goin'? I'm Owen.

Courtney: Nice to meet you O...

Courtney is distracted

Courtney: ... wow.

Ok, here is a synopsis of the first episode of TDI.

The way that the creators of the show put some comedy into the introdutions was hilarious. The characters are funny especially Owen who is super-excited about camping on TDI. The tasks are challenging unlike some other cartoon tasks. Overall, the show is amazingly funny, and it is a great show.

Oh, and by the way, those cards were amazing.

They sure are. Plus, bet you didn't notice, the order I placed the campers protraits is also the same order they arrived on the first episode.

Plus Katie and Sadie had a drama moment when they were on separate teams and the first couple was born when Lindsay eyed Tyler. The modern day "Romeo and Juliet" with Tyler as Romeo and Lindsay as Juliet since they are on different teams. Plus it ended like this:

DJ: It's only the first challenge, how hard can it be?

They arrive at a 1000 Meter cliff.

DJ: Oh *bleep*

BTW, nice synopsis.

They sure are. Plus' date=' bet you didn't notice, the order I placed the campers protraits is also the same order they arrived on the first episode.

Plus Katie and Sadie had a drama moment when they were on separate teams and the first couple was born when Lindsay eyed Tyler. The modern day "Romeo and Juliet" with Tyler as Romeo and Lindsay as Juliet since they are on different teams. Plus it ended like this:

BTW, nice synopsis.

[/quote']

Did they censor what he said or did he actually say something? If he said something, send the exact words in a pm.

They sure are. Plus' date=' bet you didn't notice, the order I placed the campers protraits is also the same order they arrived on the first episode.

BTW, nice synopsis.

[/quote']

Did they censor what he said or did he actually say something? If he said something, send the exact words in a pm.

They censored it cause it was a bad word.

Lol, I wouldn't have minded if he would have said anything. Almost everyone at my tournament says bad words all of the time at the tournaments. By now, I'm used to it. I just don't use those words.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they would just start dueling during lunch. It would be even cooler if they used the TDI cards that we created.

Lol' date=' I wouldn't have minded if he would have said anything. Almost everyone at my tournament says bad words all of the time at the tournaments. By now, I'm used to it. I just don't use those words.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they would just start dueling during lunch. It would be even cooler if they used the TDI cards that we created.

[/quote']

Cool. One of my first sets was TDI cards. Here's a link to them:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=26631

A little different from yours and everyone elses. I hope you like them, as do the other TDI Club members here.

Name: Gwen

Personality: Likes Listening to Goth Music, and hanging out anywhere

Bio: After running away from home (after the 20th time) i took a plane to go see some friends from england. The plane crashed near an island where i was stranded with some nutcases, pretty boys, preps, and ditsz.

Skills: I write poetry, keep everyone calm, and always have a cool head.

Archived