Total Drama Island Club

Indeed. Well, here it is.

Ok. Time for my synopsis of the third episode.

It starts off with a hike into the woods, then a delicious dinner and then the real challenge started: a wake-a-thon, where the last camper who stayed awake wins invincibility for their team. During the challenge, Gwen and Trent got a talkin' just so they could know each other better. Also, Heather started the first TDI Alliance with Lindsay and Beth. She also plotted to eliminate Eva by stealing her MP3 Player, which worked. And Owen had a little adventure while he sleepwalked. Gwen stayed awake the longest so the Gophers win again and Eva freaked out when she couldn't find her MP3 Player. Her temper got the better of her and she got eliminated because of it. If we had an Eva she would freak out too.

Anyway, on the TDITI site, the new game is Manical Marathon. A good game to get extra marshmallows. This is a game based on the event that took place before the Wake-a-thon (The hike through the woods to the messhall).All you have to do is guide Leshawna through the forest before her time or Health runs out. Here are a few tips:

1. Stomp on squirrels to get bonus points, but you have to stomp on them dead center.

2. Stars can help earn you bonus points too.

3. Coffee can replenish your health, that'll definitely add to your bonus score.

4. There are also marshmallows in each stage. Pick them up, you'll need them for stuff.

Hope these hints help.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awsome! oh you said for your first post nobody will get voted off

I meant nobody in the club will be voted off. Just because the character they chose is out' date=' dosen't mean they have to be. Speaking of which, I haven't heard anything from our Ezekiel. Anyway, thinking of joining? If so, who would you like to be. If you're a boy then the only position left is Harold. Sorry. If you're a girl, then the only positions left are Eva, Beth and Sadie.

dude thats not a spolier i haven't seen it yet i said it LOOKS cool.

Oh. Sorry.

I am really a big fan of TDI so I'd like to be Harold. I wanted to be Tyler but that was taken...Also' date=' how do I put a picture on my messages?

[/quote']

All right. You'll be Harold, just fix your signature. I don't want everyone else to know the elimination countdown until the finale. Oh and don't double post. Well that's it guys. All the guy positions have been filled.

Chris hears Darth Vader breathing sounds from Harold.

Chris: Welcome to camp Harold.

Harold looks around.

Beth: What's he looking at?

Harold: So you mean this show is at a cruddy summer camp and not on some big stage or something?

Chris: You got it.

Harold. Yes. That is so much more favorable to my skills.

Chris was all, ugh!

Archived