Total Drama Island Club

Im home guys.

Welcome back. I wrote a synopsis of Episode 2 you should check it out. Also' date=' we got our Gwen, Heather and Tyler.

We just got home.

Welcome back. For the rest, see above.

Tylor

You got it.

A boat honks. Tyler comes in water skiing behind it.

Chris: Ladies and gentlemen, Tyler.

Tyler trips on the water, rolls like when you're on a slope, flies over and lands in the luggage pile.

Beth, DJ and Gwen: Au!

A bag drops into the water and splashes on Heather.

Heather: Argh! My shoes!

Chris: Wicked wipe out man!

Tyler punches through the luggage pile and gives a thumbs up. Geoff and DJ both give thumbs ups. Heather walks to the others, soaked. Chris snickers.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya! Yah, I'm here sorry for the wait ^^; And @ pt018 turns out my account WAS made that time I said it wouldn't refresh. So yah, I'll be Geoff, and use my username. My quote shall be: "Life is not like a party. Get drunk at a party and you might get lucky; get drunk in life and you'll end up dead." Actualy, just "Anyone up for a party?"

Hiya! Yah, I'm here sorry for the wait ^^; And @ pt018 turns out my account WAS made that time I said it wouldn't refresh. So yah, I'll be Geoff, and use my username. My quote shall be: "Life is not like a party. Get drunk at a party and you might get lucky; get drunk in life and you'll end up dead." Actualy, just "Anyone up for a party?"

Hiya! Yah' date=' I'm here sorry for the wait ^^; And @ pt018 turns out my account WAS made that time I said it wouldn't refresh. So yah, I'll be Geoff, and use my username. My quote shall be: "Life is not like a party. Get drunk at a party and you might get lucky; get drunk in life and you'll end up dead." Actualy, just "Anyone up for a party?"

[/quote']

Welcome aboard man. Now all we need is our Harold. Ok, everybody, let's give a big hand for our Geoff.

Geoff is partying down. He gets off the boat.

Geoff: Chris McLean! What's up, man? It's an honor to meet you, man.

Chris: The Geoffster! Welcome to the island, man.

Geoff: Thanks, man.

Gwen: If they say "man" one more time, I'm gonna puke.

Hiya! Yah' date=' I'm here sorry for the wait ^^; And @ pt018 turns out my account WAS made that time I said it wouldn't refresh. So yah, I'll be Geoff, and use my username. My quote shall be: "Life is not like a party. Get drunk at a party and you might get lucky; get drunk in life and you'll end up dead." Actualy, just "Anyone up for a party?"

[/quote']

Welcome aboard man. Now all we need is our Harold. Ok, everybody, let's give a big hand for our Geoff.

Geoff is partying down. He gets off the boat.

Geoff: Chris McLean! What's up, man? It's an honor to meet you, man.

Chris: The Geoffster! Welcome to the island, man.

Geoff: Thanks, man.

Gwen: If they say "man" one more time, I'm gonna puke.

Don't forget everyone to watch this weeks episode of TDI. I'll be here on Friday for a synopsis for anyone who missed it and to tell you about the new game (there's a new game every friday on the TDITI website). And I guess we can take turns giving synopses for each episode. Plus, big news, we going to get our Lindsay soon.

Don't forget everyone to watch this weeks episode of TDI. I'll be here on Friday for a synopsis for anyone who missed it and to tell you about the new game (there's a new game every friday on the TDITI website). And I guess we can take turns giving synopses for each episode. Plus' date=' big news, we going to get our Lindsay soon.[/b']

Bow chika wow wow.

Wow one more boy left.

Yeah. You know anyone who would like to be Harold.

Don't forget everyone to watch this weeks episode of TDI. I'll be here on Friday for a synopsis for anyone who missed it and to tell you about the new game (there's a new game every friday on the TDITI website). And I guess we can take turns giving synopses for each episode. Plus' date=' big news, we going to get our Lindsay soon.[/b']

Bow chika wow wow.

Yeah. The problem is, she needs to receive an activation E-mail and she's tried 10 times. She'll be here, eventually.

Tonights episode looks awesome. I seriously can't wait.

Ok. I'll be back tomorrow to re-edit this post so I can give you a synopsis and tell you about the new game (They post a new game every Friday), but I think I told you that already and I don't mean to repeat myself. Also, if you're not doing anything next Friday, maybe you can give a synopsis for next Thursday's episode.

Archived