Total Drama Island Club

Name: Gwen

Personality: Likes Listening to Goth Music' date=' and hanging out anywhere

Bio: After running away from home (after the 20th time) i took a plane to go see some friends from england. The plane crashed near an island where i was stranded with some nutcases, pretty boys, preps, and ditsz.

Skills: I write poetry, keep everyone calm, and always have a cool head.

[/quote']

Thanks for joining. And I kept my word. Now we have three female members. 8 to go.

Chris: Hey Gwen.

Gwen walks with her bags.

Gwen: You mean we're staying here?

Chris: No, you're staying here. My crib is an air stream with AC that-a-way.

Gwen: I did not sign up for this.

Chris shows Gwen the contracts.

Chris: Actually, you did.

Gwen tears up the contracts and throws them in the lake.

Chris: The great thing about lawyers is, they make LOTS of copies.

Gwen: I am not staying here.

Chris: Cool. I hope you can swim though...

The boat takes off.

Chris:... because your ride just left.

The horn honks.

Gwen: Jerk!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe me Sara and Jordan have to go to a school thing tonight. Well be back at 8 or 9.

P.S. Im going to saras house and were getting on hers.

Awesome. Don't forget to say hi to our Gwen.

Good evening.

What's up. I found our Gwen. Any luck finding any Female members on your end?

Congratulations. I'm not sure if shadowroxas will like this, or Orihime, but the first challenge was a dive off a 1,000 meter cliff, then the campers had to bring back parts for a hot tub back to their cabins and build it. The Gophers won the first challenge and, sorry orihime, Ezekiel was kicked off for saying that guys are better than girls. But Courtney vowed that the next challenge, her team would win.

Yeah, Owen mentally scarred me too. Well, I am upset that Ezekiel was voted off, but at least Owen got to stay. My friend (name censored for privacy) and I watched the episode, and he was mentally scarred too. I LOL'd when Leshawna threw Heather off of the cliff.

Why wouldn't I like that? My team won! Owen mentally scarred me last night' date=' though.

[/quote']

Guess you saw Last night's TDI episode. Anyway, I didn't want to spoil it for you since you hate spoilers. And besides, I bet orihime is gonna be mourning for the loss of Ezekiel since he was voted out by the Bass. And I bet Owen mentally scarred you because he was naked on tv.

Yeah' date=' Owen mentally scarred me too. Well, I am upset that Ezekiel was voted off, but at least Owen got to stay. My friend (name censored for privacy) and I watched the episode, and he was mentally scarred too. I LOL'd when Leshawna threw Heather off of the cliff.

[/quote']

A naked Owen would mentally scar anyone. And yeah, it was funny when Leshawna threw Heather off the cliff. You should've seen the part when Katie and Sadie realized that they sat on poison ivy. Also you guys should've seen the part when the sharks fell in love with Justin and when Harold landed in the water the sharks were like: "Ooooo, that's gotta hurt."

Yeah, that was funny when the sharks fell in love with Justin. Harold's jump was hilarious, and I LOL'd when the guy landed on the mini-lighthouse. Lindsay's reaction to (Duncan?) saying that Tyler should be voted off was so hilarious that my friend and I didn't stop laughing about it for 5 minutes.

Awesome. So pikapi02, did you and your friends manage to find any other guy or girl members who are willing to join the TDI club on your end. I tried asking these two girls, Raven and White Rose, no dice. And no, Almost all the TDI stuff is gone from youtube. Sorry man.

Archived