A New Banlist!

Guest PikaPerson01

I don't even know how anyone could see this as anything but a fan list.

I was originally gonna say: "lol, learn2read" But then, since they read the list and the title, they'd probably be literate.

Then I was gonna say: "lol, misleading topic titles FTW!" But then I realized it's not really too misleading, especially if you even bothered to read the first sentence.

So, I think I'll stick with: "lol ycm"

I was originally gonna say: "lol' date=' learn2read" But then, since they read the list and the title, they'd probably be literate.

Then I was gonna say: "lol, misleading topic titles FTW!" But then I realized it's not really too misleading, especially if you even bothered to read the first sentence.

[/quote']

Yes. Good. In this quote, you're the one misleading the topic. Just to let you know...

I was originally gonna say: "lol' date=' learn2read" But then, since they read the list and the title, they'd probably be literate.

[/quote']

Yes. Good. In this quote, you're the one misleading the topic. Just to let you know...

Another joke account.

This topic makes finding joke accounts so easy.

Personally' date=' I think that the game should just scrap the Advance Format and play Traditional, but find a way to balance the over powered cards out.

[/quote']

Good Joke.

And @ ultimateryan: Ok then, I just know a kid named Austin Wirtz in school and he has a brother named Ryan Wirtz, both of which play Yugioh.

Archived