Legendary Card Makers - The Junior Member's Contest

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Okay, here are my cards. I am pretty sure these are not my best, because they dont have really long effects. They actually have regular card like effects. :O OMG, a small effect? God Hunter? :O

Artist Credits (in no order)

DarknessXShiro

Firequill

popcornfuzzy

muhoho-seijin

Pollination

Cardses:

43114ux7.jpg

43114ws8.jpg

43114dj8.jpg

43114ze8.jpg

43114nn3.jpg

43114gx0.jpg[/align]

You know what... I'm TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY IN. XD

Entry reserved. Now I have to make a great card, no... the BEST card. XD

Let's see if I can be a superb Junior. :)

EDIT:

Ok, I've checked ALL like 4 times, I've made some new, and after all, I think, this card is the best.

85482es7.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned succesfully you can remove as many Trap Cards as possible from either you or your opponent's Graveyard(s) to put Full Moon Counters on this card up to the same number of Trap Cards removed from play by this card's effect. You can remove 2 Full Moon Counters from this card to destroy 1 card on the field. Pay 400 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, destroy this card.

Hope you like it. :)

Here's my entry. I changed it up a bit since my failed set, but the card itself i think is pretty good. one of my best:

2py6kgw.jpg

Im prayin that ya like it! :). Uh oh, i pasted the old one! Can i post the updated one, plz?!

[align=center]Ok, I finally finished my entry. I was actually working on these cards already and just tweaked them a little to fit with the contest (like, I added the fusion monster). This is actually a sneak peek at the newest set I'm making, so enjoy ^_^

awdvc.jpgosv8ew.jpg

akzocm.jpg35d8g79.jpg

slmr1v.jpg2yoa8ah.jpg

Artist Credits: Planet Renders and deity37

[/align]

Here are my first 2 cards!

createcardphp-142.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

Once per turn during your End Phase you can move this card to an adjacent Card Zone This card gains the appropriate effect based on the Zone this card is in:

-Monster Card Zone - Increase the ATK of this card by 400 until the your opponent's next End Phase.

-Spell & Trap Card Zone - This card is treated as a Continuous Trap Card. You opponent can only attack monsters in the same column as their attacking monster.

-Graveyard - Discard 1 card from your hand and add 1 "Zone" monster from your Deck to your hand. Add this card to your hand.

-Deck - Discard 1 card from your hand and draw 1 card. Put this card face-down in your Graveyard.

-Extra Deck - Send monsters listed on a "Zone" Fusion Monster from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Zone" Fusion Monster. Send this card to the Graveyard.

-Field Spell Card Zone - Put this card in your Deck and shuffle it. Special Summon 1 level 4 or under "Zone" monster from your hand or Deck.

If this card is destroyed, place it face-down in your Graveyard.

4610lp0.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

Once per turn during your Battle Phase you can move this card to an adjacent Card Zone This card gians the appropriate effect based on the Zone this card is in:

-Monster Card Zone - When this card destroys a monster by battle, this card can attack once again in a row if your opponent controls a monster with higher ATK in the same column as this card.

-Spell & Trap Card Zone - This card is treated as a Continuous Spell Card. Once per turn move 1 "Zone" monster to any Card Zone on your side of the field.

-Graveyard - Add this card to your hand

-Deck - Add this card to your hand. Draw 1 card.

-Extra Deck - Discard 1 "Zone" monster from your hand to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck. Send this card to the Graveyard.

-Field Spell Card Zone - This card is treated as a Field Spell Card. All "Zone" monsters gain 400 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed, place it face-down in your Graveyard.

Archived